Too squishy or good to go? Light height

Had trouble with bugs on 2 plants, they stalled but now doing way better- question is the third has been chugging along and very bushy. Is my light too close should I go for a little more stretch? Or is this one good to go?

I’ve got it under the TS600 for now to give the other 2 plants the better lights to help catch them up. All lights about 18” 2x SF1000 and 1 TS600 in a 2x4. Started LST to help open it up and light the lower growth.

1 Like

Reason I am asking is I saw the rest of the clones in the shop yesterday from the batch I got, they are all like 2ft tall and guy said they are have been sitting ~20” (under fluorescent) but similar Light heights and he’s getting more “stretch,” they did look tall and skinny tho. I did FIM tho he hasn’t so that would stall my height.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of topping or FIY simply because it stresses the plant and could take multiple weeks to regain the strength to start new growth. I smoke gonja sometimes to remove stress from my own life. I don’t want to make my laddies life any more stressful than it needs to be :wink:

1 Like

Totally get it. I started in a 48” tent so was going to keep them low, not much headroom with lights/fans in a 48”!! Plenty now so don’t regret it but wouldn’t have needed to. They did recover quickly- like a day and was back to new growth.

1 Like