Too soon for a gender reveal?

This plant came from a seed in a!bag of sun-grown “Green Crack” and is a month old and growing healthier than my fems and autos right now. I think it’s starting to show sex but it’s possibly to soon to know for sure. Anyway I’m a noob so I thought I would consult with some people who’ve done this before. Here are some pics, the last ones taken through my new 30x and 60x loupe.

3 Likes

Sorry, too soon.

3 Likes

I agree with @Covertgrower its kinda to soon but you’re gonna want to look in those areas where you took the pics in pic 4and5 and you will see the little white pistils like this

5 Likes

I don’t know who you are, but you just finger printed yourself in the pictures above. @Blue89

6 Likes

Hey if someone needs my finger print good luck trying to match it cuz I’m a carpenter and my fingerprint changes weekly :call_me_hand: :joy: lmao

5 Likes

So it was you who built that wall out of plum !!! Prints match…

2 Likes

Lmfao hell yea man you got it

2 Likes

Guilty by association, association of a Print. @Blue89

I have some pics of plants I could use help determining sex as I am a complete newbie if anybody would be willing. Thank you

1 Like

Or help me know where to go in this forum.
Sorry for being foreign to this all.

Hi,

Yeah I’m noob too, just post it in the newbie section and if the sex of the plant can be determined from the photos people will tell you what it is

2 Likes

@wilson5648 @MexicanSon Female

Male

2 Likes

No sorrys needed…were ALL here to help each other…newbie today, master the grow with help for the future just post your pictures people on here are very very cool very helpful oh, so this is the place you need to be with all our perfect brains

The Master Hive, We serve the Brain… @Teri

Don’t hypnotize yourself by staring at the exploding Brain.

1 Like

We have a match! PD on the way!

giphy female!

4 Likes

The FBI have a whole floor of the Hoover Building where agents scour ILGM for anyone naive enough to post a full frontal photo of their fingertip.

6 Likes

What is the fbi going to do with a fingerprint? Lmfao
P.S I think the only people that have to worry about stuff like that are the people that are up to no good and doing the wrong thing in life right?

2 Likes

If you are in a legal state for marijuana, then the FBI can’t touch that finger print… But if you are in an illegal state, you should delete your finger print. 9 times out of 10, FBI already ran the print anyway, they know who you are, and where you are. @Blue89 but if you not worried about your freedom, why does it matter, right? just trying look out for ya. Peace out.

1 Like

I’ll be honest I was trying to be funny. I guess I should have filled my post with LOLs and smiley faces

1 Like