Too Much Weed - Storage Options

Holy smoke!

3 Likes

Suggest taking half of the POOR stuff and concentrate. follow post from @ adam559, forum titled 'BEST way to take trimmkngs into Butter or oil

3 Likes

I prefer Classico Pasta Sauce jars. 650ml (22oz) size, can use 2 at a time when I make spaghetti. I now have 17 full jars, each with a size 8 Boveda 58% pack in it. About 9 ounces total. And 8 or 9 empty jars, more soon!

5 Likes

Yup grove bags and storage totes , i have 3 totes filled to the brim stacked in the closet. My biggest problem is that i get a new favorite and never go back

5 Likes

5 gal buckets with gamma seal lids ….then when I ran out of space for those I filled spare freezers with it in trash bags to use for edibles at a later date…still tbd

2 Likes

3.5 and 5 gallon buckets with gamma seal lids and mason jars are what i use

3 Likes

Eventually you’ll find your way into the 2-3 year old bud and find it’s cured like a nice aged bourbon. Suddenly you’ll have a new favorite and it comes with a ridiculous wait :joy::v:

5 Likes

How I look forward to having THAT problem! But I did open a bag today that’s been closed since April…

6 Likes

I just made some vapes out of year and a half old Sick O’Berry. Best yet

2 Likes

Ive been using grove bags… they make as small 1/8oz (maybe even gram) but all the way up to 5lb (maybe bigger)
Try buying several 1/4 lb bags, heat seal them, after 3ish months freeze them, then you’ll only be opening 1/4 lb at a time…it will still be fresh. :blush:
Not a bad “problem” to have… js…

We are using 5 gallon buckets from hd with the flat lids from the paint department and toss in a large boveda pack and it stores great. We have some been 4 plus monthe and still great.

I’d like to help out here, i have a lot of closet space im not using…just saying!

5 Likes

Whatever you do, make sure its food safe, has a good seal, and a propper sized boveda pack.

1 Like

MidwestGuy,

Looks like the Grove bags may work out fine. There are less money than 1-gallon Ball jars and probably store more easily. Thanks for the recommendation

Jerry

1 Like

Deepdiverdave

We are definately looking in make some butter and maybe some candies too.

1 Like
2 Likes

We have a levo2 and can directly infuse oil or butter but we now prefer to make feco then use that for making all other products like chocolate or gummies or butter or sugar the dosing is far more accurate this way.

1 Like

This is all you need lol literally

1 Like

Such "problems " to have…Compress half of it down into a brick, and use for a door stop. Would make a great conversation piece…lol

1 Like

Back in the mid-80’s, my brother had a nice 3 foot outdoor plant. When he dried it, he kept the branches intact. We decorated it as a Christmas tree at my mom’s place. THAT was a conversation piece back then!

1 Like