Too much LST or what?

Hey nothing wrong with that at all ! I spend 3 hrs a day looking at and tending to my plant.

1 Like

I’m using moisture retaining soil as well. What I do is use a fabric pot and have a little fan blowing on it in my tent. It helps it to dry the soil faster than it normally would and prevents root rot

The water PH is 6.4 and I let it sit in an open bucket fo a day or two before watering.

1 Like

Your using tap water? Do you have to do anything as far as filtering, distilling? I ask because I was told not to use tap because of the chlorine and other hard shit in it unless it was distilled or filtered in some way. I’m so tired of walking to the store and then having to carry 4 gallons of water the length of 2 football fields, I’m 50 yrs old and let me tell you it sucks!
I’ve spent at least $100 in water so far. I go through about 6 gallons a week now between my humidifier and regular watering and feeding.

I use the water out of my tap let it set over night minimum in a bucket to get rid of chlorine.
My PPM on tap is little over 300 and under 350. If you can check your PPM out of tap and post it. Can better answer that question. I say if under 400 go for it. Some use it even if it’s more than that. If mine was more I would have it tested to see what’s in it. If you don’t have a PPM meter you really should consider getting one you will need it at some point.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I just ponied up for a decent PH meter, the PPM meter is next on the list. My idea is to save money, lol!

If its a photoperiod plant you alot of time to veg it so why not

1 Like

The plant looks pretty good but looks like it’s being overwatered.

2 Likes

I think you may be right. I am trying Mammoth P and probably watering to much because I don’t want the soil to dry out and kill the good microbes

It’s an auto, about 5 weeks since germination

The microbes won’t die off. They may go dormant if the soil is completely dry for a period of time, but will get back to work once you water again.

5 Likes

Aha kool its a healthy plant are u using bottled nutrients or organic nutrients

1 Like

@Ohio420.Club I move mine from time to time to let the plant grow from the results of LST. But I mess with them all the time to see what happens

1 Like

I like the idea of messing around with the variables. I bought 10 Blue Cheese auto’s and I am going to grow them two at a time. Each grow I will change a variable and see how the grow is affected.

1 Like

I fertilized for the first time today. The potting mix was fertilized so I waited 30 days before adding anything except Mammoth P to the water.

I am using a bottled blooming fertilizer the rest of the way.

What kind of yield did you get from this single auto?

I cleaned up some leaves and did a bit more training today

3 Likes

Looks good. I’m new myself, but so far, I’ve been very aggressive with my lst. I’ve kept my plants low and even, and am being rewarded now for it. Once they hit their stretch, they will double in size. As a reference, I’ll show two pics of my plants, one about day 30, and one now, on day 69.

Also, I’m in Ohio too! 330!

3 Likes

Looks great, I’m in 330 as well

1 Like

Never hesitate to ask questions, the people on here are fantastic, and can disect and solve just about any problems you may encounter. These guys have all helped me tremendously, and never seen to get irritated with all my dumb questions haha.