Too much LST or what?

Hi, This plant popped from the ground 30 days ago. The seeds were just over two years old.

Seems the plant should be bigger. Am I hitting the LST or something else or is this okay?

That’s a five gallon fabric pot.

Thanks in advance!

13 Likes

Your plant looks healthy it’s flowering so I’m assuming it’s an auto

3 Likes

Yes, autoflower White Widow x California Snow

1 Like

Looks like great size for 30 days you just have her main stem bent over for LST to allow the lower branches to stretch and catch up. Your doing good just don’t keep tightening it leave it and when under growth starts reaching same height as main release the tie. Also this always helps when posting and asking questions

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something asked about; Just say so, or post
NA (non applicable).

• Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, toom

• Origin of water.

• Otigin of seeds. seedbank, friedn, bag seed.

• Regular, feminized, or autoflower

• -Age of plant. Veg ot flower

• Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.

• Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)

• PH and TDS/EC of source water

• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.

• Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?

• Temperayitr; Day and Night

• Humidity; Day and Night

• Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Yes or no.

• C02: Yes or no

• Hydro:

a. -DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?

b. -Temperature of reservoir

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add; Anything else you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate ot the end of the survey in order to help us understand yout issues.

Thanks!

3 Likes

• Indoor grow in a 36x32 tent

• Origin of water. Tap

• Otigin of seeds. I49, they were old. .

• autoflower White Widow / California Snow

• -Age of plant. V just starting flower

• Method: Soil

• Vessels: Cloth baskets

• PH and TDS/EC of source water. PH 6.4/I don’t know

• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution. Don’t know

• Provided lighting: 200 watt LED. SF-2000

• Temperature; 72-76

• Humidity; 47/58 not time related

• Ventilation system; Yes, 4 inch

• Humidifier

• C02: No

1 Like

Plant looks good i do alot of lst training to my plants i have about 30 training wires coming off my plant

1 Like

This is mine when she was at 19 days, so yeah, yours is doing great!

P.S. that’s only a 3 gal pot.

6 Likes

I haven’t grown autos but in my estimation, yes, a little too much LST. It’s a few more nodes than she was really ready for.

Some plants are just really proud of all their branches and want to develop them all. Those ones need a bit more help on the selection process.

1 Like

You’re doing great and nice job on the LST and spreading her out. That’s very similar to one of the techniques I use and will produce a nice yield. The stretch will come soon and she’ll double in size :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

@Ohio420.Club sry to post a question on your thread but @Aussie_autos are you saying youre supposed to take the ties off? i was under the impression to leave it tied the whole grow

2 Likes

Your option some take off when they been bent long enough to stay on there own. It’s OK to leave as long as they are loose enough around the stem to allow for it to expand it’s girth.
I leave mine on they look like little Frankensteins.

2 Likes

I leave all my ties until harvest time

1 Like

Looks good, these things seem to really pickup in the growth right about week 3.

2 Likes

I will keep spreading her open, but I gotta get the little ones to catch up to the top bud. (I have read)

1 Like

Thanks.

Your pic makes me feel better about plant.

It’s bouncing back a bit.

Yesterday then today.

6 Likes

I am not happy with the potting soil, seemed like to much peat moss. Seems to really hold water. I used a different mix on the others.

Looks great. Good color.

1 Like

Thanks, I think I spend to much time staring at the plant looking for problems. I keep looking until I see light burn, fertilizer burn, soil to wet, to dry??? lol

Hi, my plant did the same thing when I topped her and started LST’ing. Rest assured she will bounce back… I’ve listened to all the advice given to me and this is the end result. Mine is a Blue Dream Auto

7 Likes

Looks great, thanks for sharing.

1 Like