Too Much Lightt?

Too much light? Not the best photo but i see what looks like bleaching. I have my light around 15-20% power at 18". Just raised it to ~21" high.

What lights you using? Ph of water? Type of soil? Temps and Rh? Intake,exhaust, fans,sup man from Kalamazoo?

1 Like

I have 2 SF2000s both at 20ish% power. Was at 18" and now they’re at 21". Using Six Coast Living Super Soil, in 3 gal fabric pots. Ph is 6.5-6.9. Temps/RH range from 75-80F/40-60%. An AC Infinity 6" exhaust, with 2 stationary fans and 1 Holmes/Blizzard oscillating fan. All 3 are 8" fans I believe.
Im just now getting everything dialed in.

And whats up? Go Blue! Where are you from?

Right on, not too far then.
Iam going to check and see how much air flow ive got through there and adjust accordingly. Maybe raise them up a little more.
With my temp and rh, would it better to have my temp a little lower, say low 70s and my rh a little higher?

This is what im currently at.

1 Like

That’s fine Sam… I run a little hotter in veg. Rh here sucks in the winter but things are flourishing. Running humidifiers in veg and flower then summer running dehumidifiers in each room. Once your dialed in things go easier. Environment is huge in growing… Can’t sleep for days then go “oh I think I’ll go look at plants” lol I know one like that :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Your on it bruh!

1 Like

Sorry wasn’t paying attention, that’s fine right there man…

1 Like

No kidding, its so dry right now too, and it doesnt help im running a space heater in that room and that makes it even more dry.

1 Like

Not a tent guy but I understand it I guess. What size is your tent again?

The super soil might be too much for the young ones. Matbe back light off to 30inches. Watch “Grow Tent”. He’s awesome

2 Likes

Was thinking the same thing but had my mind on others things back and forth on here…Hot soil not good on starters…Yup!

Its a 4x8. Only using 4x4ish.

1 Like

good info thank you

Not familiar with the soil your using I use strawberry fields mixed with ffof and some additives… and My other soil mixture I use is Ed Rosenthols mixture.

Six Coast is a newer brand from what I understand. Bought it from a company called Grow Green Michigan over in the Lansing area.

1 Like

There’s a lush lighting over there some place. I have one of there lights it’s kinda expensive $1200.00 never used it saving it for my third room.

I wonder if that’s the same place I located Fox farm ocean forest for like $8 a bag if you bought a skid :thinking: … 48 bags to a skid

1 Like

Its possible. They do sell full skids.

1 Like

Was up around there someplace been awhile. Takes a lot of soil in both these rooms…My veg room wasn’t keeping up with my flower room awhile back and my partner was thinking about this place that sold clones to fill our flower room. Put the hold on that crap I don’t want someone else plants coming into my room bringing bugs :joy: plus transporting them for 2 hrs? Naw bruh!!

2 Likes