Too many planted?

@Larryyeahmon, please upload your pictures in your own journal. That way it’s easier for @aaa to keep track of his own journal and you get to have your answers all in one place…
When you post your things/questions in other people threads, that’s hijacking… not really nice, just saying…

Here is your latest journal, just in case… :

From the pictures in @AAA’s thread, you look like you still have a few weeks to go yet! :nerd_face:

@kaptain3d @LoCoRock @Covertgrower. Hello all. Two if to get some opinions on kinda the right time for my siestas: I hope you are all having a Stress free grow. Me in the other hand, eh, a couple challenges this season. Ok. First one. I’m gonna send a couple random sampling of each…image image image image so that is a few shots at different places. SG ON 9/24/20. Thank you.

3 Likes

Back to the garden. the garden😃…

Random places Blue Dream. As of today 9/24/20. Thank you again…

1 Like

I tagged you in your own journal, please post your questions there, it will be a lot nicer to @AAA :nerd_face:

Here :

2 Likes

Thank you brothers. Did you see the two I just sent?

You got some time still… well enough to purchase a cheap jewleres loupe and start watching trichs for sure…

2 Likes

Numba 3:

The White Widow this morning. Thank you. A few randoms. This is getting so exciting!!! Ty. :heart:

1 Like

Common buddy, give @AAA a break! I just posted a link to your journal…

2 Likes

Finally #4. Thank you again…

this is the Gold Leaf and you folks are the bomb. Best wishes to all. I can’t wait for you to chime in. Electronic huggs!!! Thank you.

2 Likes

I thought I followed it. Oh jeeze.

Thank you.

this is one more look at the SG. Thank you.

1 Like

Dude. So sorry. Why is this so difficult to get my pics in my thread journal. Lmao at myself. Actually frustrating. I apologize.

Ok. Is this the thread?larryyeahmon. Not AAA.

Yes, you’re in the right place now! :rofl:

1 Like

How freeking remedial. Many blessings bra.

1 Like

2 Likes

Where am I? Is this my thread ? How did I get here…lol your alright Mr. Larry!!! So that doesn’t look like a regular germ shepherd. Either that was a pup and he’s got HUGE paws or that’s a small beast?

4 Likes

To answer the question on the stick… I think you still have at least 3-4 weeks left… imo. If you don’t have a loupe or a microscope, just look at the white hairs (pistils)… they will start to turn brown when getting close to ready… :nerd_face:

Agreed! quite a bit of bulking to go yet.

1 Like