Too many clones in the tent?

It’s by a company called Merkisa (Chinese made no doubt) 1000w full spectrum. Purchased off Amazon. I sure hope it works for what I need.

Those are 100w lights not 1000w. I know, its total bs that they can advertise like that but they do.

It aint enough to bloom a 4x4, maybe with 5 of them, but then you could just get a HLG 550.

whats your budget for light? If its that tight might be something different we can do. If money aint an issue then the 550 is the way to go.

Right now kind of maxing out my budget with $100 light. I have another small one that I’ll list a picture of below that claims to be 300w, but I’m guessing I got ripped off on that one too. Kind of starting to think doing this on my budget wasn’t the best idea. Haven’t grown much before except tomatoes, so maybe I’m in over my head.

Itll grow the plants, but u wont ever get just great yields…I used a similar one at the first of my current grow…I switched to first the hlg 100 and when I seen the astounding difference I went ahead n bought the 260

Thanks for the suggestion. Feeling pretty silly and bummed out now.

Even when you feel like you’ve done your homework, you come to find out that you haven’t done your homework.

1 Like

Dont get bummed bro. The light you got will grow bud. Use both of those and stick to 2 plants. Youll have to turn them every day and light will be closer. Its not gonna be ideal but it will grow. One of the down sides on here is everyone has already made the mistakes you are making and it can seem like your not doing anythig rite. Thats not the case at all. We will get you a good crop dont worry.

One of the best things about this site is we have all made those mistakes and will help you avoid as many as possible.

How close to cinncinatti are you?

I really appreciate that bro. That’s exactly how I’m feeling right now. I’m actually in the Chicago suburbs. Do you think I should I still get the bigger tent, or put the more powerful light in the small tent, if it’s only 100w really?

You got a closet or room in the house we could use to grow instead of tent? If so we can forgo the tent, hillbilly up a grow room and move that money to light.

Thats how i started. Went super cheap on vent and filter 100 bucks, building materials 40 bucks, and dumpped all my cash on light. The light is the crux of growing, nothing else effects the product more.

1 Like

If you are on a budget just go with an hps or cmh light. They will give you results and not too bad. But he is right the hlg’s are the way to go. Got money yesterday and :sun_with_face:. They are legit. My girl was shocked when she saw what I spent, but when I harvested nearly 40oz she totally forgot about it. Haven’t paid for bud in almost a yr.they are worth it!!

So how much for the light? Im really interested, but a little unsure. Never bought anything over forum like this before.

You have an email?

Just emailed you

Just wanted to say, I am surprised by but really really grateful for all the support and information from everyone. This is a really great place.

1 Like

Be careful listening to me tho… i use “the marijuana” and am legendary for bei g full of shit

2 Likes

I’ll throw this into the hat. I use it for veg. But I thought if I ever got into a space bind, I would wrap with panda paper just to get by.
Even if you get a larger tent and unable to get a really good light with enough power to flower that size space, you may still need to train them to keep them small and concentrate on producing good buds on smaller plants. Then spend what you can on a light with as much power (look at power consumption, draw, watts at the wall, output - that terminology not the advertised watt equivalent bs) as you can. The lights in the pictures each draws 125 watts. They could probably flower one photo plant each. good luck

1 Like

LOL dude, I don’t trust many people who ain’t hittin that whacky tobaccy!