Too early to tell or are these male?

They look like balls to me but ive only grown 1 other time and that was an auto fem. What do you think?

1 Like

I would let it go a little longer, but early observation in the first picture looks male. Ride it out a little longer to verify. Just keep an eye on it.

5 Likes

I’m new, but personally, I would let it ride either way. I know from research that when a girl gets pollinated she burns a lot more nutes producing seeds. Though, having favorite seeds in stock in case the crop fails or clones die would be a good insurance policy.

1 Like

I wouldnt mind having a stock on seeds but i dont have the room currently for them to go too much further. The sooner i can confirm sex the better.

2 Likes

Pictures will come after i get off of work. I confirmed 4 males and 1 female last night and made some room in the tent but didnt have enough time for pictures. I should be able to confirm a couple more today too

2 Likes

Forgot to post them on this one. Oops.

Got another one for ya guys.
@Covertgrower @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Still too soon. This is one reason people doing a SOG use clones as they are all sexually mature. You have no choice with plants from seed as they won’t flower until they reach sexual maturity and little you can do to force that.

1 Like

Not going for a sog luckily. Just using a lot of regular seeds to hopefully get at least 6 females. I’ve been keeping them under 12/12 just to find out the sex and then flip them back to 18/6 and train 3 of them from there and the other 3 will be outside once its warm enough in my area.

1 Like

Okay. I would go ahead and up the light because they will show sex when they’re ready. Generally the males first and they will also be bigger.

I like that you are doing that and your flower will be better for being from a regular seed IMO.

1 Like

Will do. Im too impatient for 12/12 anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last pic is a boy.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 i meant to upload this one.

1 Like

Yep, that’s a male pre-flower.

1 Like

Yes it is. Good eye.

1 Like

Damn it, y’all beat me, I guess I should have scrolled all the way down. Here’s my pic anyway.

1 Like

8 females and 4 undetermined! Beyond happy right now. All females have now been topped. Now the fun really begins!

11 females and 10 males. An almost perfect 50/50 ratio. Here they are before bedtime.

1 Like