Too Early or Too Late?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“Hello, I germinated one of these Northern Lights AF and it sprouted in about four days. It grew well but it has now been over 9 weeks and about 4 or 5 days ago I starting seeing some “little white hairs” but only a couple here and there. And not much progress since.This is my first attempt so I may have done something wrong, but shouldn’t the plant be flowering strongly by now? Thanks.”

Any chance of getting a picture or two to look at…

Sounds like it is starting pre-flower… I have never grown the NL autos, so am unsure of the veg time they take, but a pic would sure help to see where they are at…

2 Likes

some auto’s can take a little longer than others… 9 weeks seems extreme though for an auto to only just starting tio show pre-flower… but there you go just shows even though they supposed to trip between 21-28days sometimes they just do their own thing, But if your worried your doing something maybe fill this out and people can maybe give you better advice :slight_smile:

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you