Too early for harvesting

Your other plants if they’re female are gonna be full of seeds. Some of those male flowers have already popped. Just one of those sacks is enough to pollinate everything in there. Your tent will need to be cleaned thoroughly or the pollen can get ya on you next grow

what can I do with these? are they good for anything? seeds…can I plant the buds?

I am growing them outside { south florida }…I dont think I have any female plants.
are they any good for anything, or should I start fresh with known feminized seeds.

1 Like

This would be your best path forward I think. Unfortunate but true.

thanks…will start fresh…

2 Likes

Didn’t mean to be rude. Toss them and buy fem seed

2 Likes

I still think he or she is putting us on.

Maybe I’m wrong… if so, I apologize too.

1 Like

Not everyone is well versed in cannabis growth and reproduction.

1 Like

Buying the seeds from ILGM is totally worth it. I know, the price seems steep, but it’s a good investment. Especially when it’s buy 10 get 10. They are guaranteed to be feminized. That saves you the time you might spend waiting to see the sex. Even if they weren’t on sale it’s worth it. My brother grows bag seed and it’s hit or miss. ILGM has quality products with reviews so you can find the strain that’s right for you. They sent me a 10$ coupon i haven’t used yet i can throw your way if you want. Also first time i ordered i found a discount code online as well. For me, i value my time and i’m growing to offset my weed expenses and increase quality. ILGM or a trusted seed bank is the way to go. I love ILGM because the seeds get here when they should and they are quality. Have tried 8 seeds. Every one popped within 12-24 hours. Sprouted a day after planting. They know what they are doing and i highly recommend spending the money on their seeds.

2 Likes

Toss them and start over. Buy some feminized-seeds from any reputable seed bank, I recommend ILGM. I tried smoking a male plant once, way back in the 70s it tasted like crap and didn’t get me high. There’s very little if any noticeable thc in male marijuana plants.

1 Like