Tomato plants with my reefer?

My wife says I can get the hlg 650r if she can have some type of high end :tomato: plant in the tent :unamused::unamused::unamused: she’s says I buy bigger tent and give her 2 foot of corner space of indirect light.
Is the trade off worth it?
Currently have MH/HPS combo.

3 Likes

There are some great compact producers for tent growing.
Look into Husky tomato plants. They are short stout and prolific producers.

4 Likes

I’ve grown bell peppers, basil, and cilantro in my tent, but never tomatoes. Good luck!

3 Likes

And btw, any compromise to get that light would be ok with me.
And…When the wife is happy I’m ecstatic. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Problem is my wife is the bossy type… I’m worried I open the door and she comes trampling in like a Rhino :rofl::grin::rofl::joy:.
Our general life goes like this… This is your side of the closet and this is my side… a week later all my clothes are in a dresser and it’s her closet :expressionless::expressionless:
She knows I want the light soooo she looking at me like this :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

That’s the best deal I’ve heard all week.
Jump on that before she changes her mind

6 Likes

i agree with @Mr_Wormwood act quickly as u can. lol

2 Likes

Y’all are cracking me up :joy:

:rofl:

That is something to think about.
For me, my grow is my peaceful alone space, my source of sanity :blush: Though I often wish my man took an interest in my hobbies, I don’t want him taking over my hobbies, especially the grow. He tends to think he knows how to do everything better. It’s best to let him think this about stuff I have no desire to do or learn to do. But I really do prefer him to stay out of my grow, it’s my space.
I would try to find a way to help her grow her tomatoes indoors and make her happy without having to share a space. That probably won’t get you your light though
:v::green_heart:

1 Like

Mansplainer?

2 Likes

Yes, he is a little bit

Its just the way we are wired. We are actually idiots

3 Likes

Make the deal…let her ‘do her thing’ with the ‘mater plants’…make sure they die…PRESTO!..you have the grow space all to yourself…may not be a bad idea if she isnt looking over your shoulder along-about-right-now…:>(…:>)

2 Likes

This made me literally lol

1 Like

Ended up with the 350r diablo… I want to do this solo :grin::grin::grin::grin: