Ok thanks! I’ll give you more information as @Myfriendis410 ask :
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed : found some seeds in some buds i bought online (rockstar/death bubba)
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: in soil, pro-mix organic
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths : in pots of maybe 3 gallons
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): ph of my tap water is 6.5 measured with this ph pen
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: dont have any ppm/tds meter
- Indoor or Outdoor : outdoor
- Light system : sunligh
- Temps; Day, Night : day 25C/ night around 15C but had a hot streak last week around 30C
- Humidity; Day, Night : around 60-70% maybe more in hot day… variable
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size : no
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, : no
- Co2; Yes, No : no
I know i got some issues, first time growing and i was not really prepared to be honest. I found those seeds and wanted to try something with them so here i am struggling with the growing of 3 little plants! My goal is to be able to make it to harvest time and learn in the processus to make it better for next year, im already planning to buy fem or auto seeds that will be maybe easier to grow!
I change the spot to a more “ventillated” area this morning to see if this gonna help for the heat stress, maybe the deck section was too hot for them! And that’s why i put them in white containers to see if it’s gonna help to keep roots cooler.
Plant 1 is already flowering since 1 or 2 week from now, i experienced some issues with this one when transitioning to flowering, a lot a leaves were dying so i remove them and the side and tips turned brown and crispy, but now its seem to be stable!
Plant 2 just show me her sex 3 days ago and its a female, i think this one is the healtier! Had some issues with it too but not as bad as the others…
Plant 3 suffer from heat stress like you said , and certainly others issues too but always be in the same spot as the others, and giving around the same amount of water for the 3.
I try to water them each 2-3 days, let the soil dry between each watering, i dont think i overwatered them The only thing i put over the soil one time was a little bit of tomato fertilizer (6-12-12) and i watered after!
I bought this fertilizer for the flowering stage, some friend recommended it to have bigger buds at the end but i’ve not used it yet !
So If you have any advice to help keep those girls as healty as possible until the harvest ill be greatful
This is like a “training” for me, i learn from the mistake i made and all i can do is improve my growing experienced for next year! Im in Quebec city, Canada if that can help to figure out my growing environment.
Oh and my name is Nic
Thanks in advance