TokerGuy's Back with ILGM BK

It’s time again. Only running 3 girls this time. All 3 are ILGM Banana Kush Fems. 7-gallon bags. We will be vegging these big mamas for 4-5 months before the flip this time. :money_mouth_face: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

8 Likes

They grow so fast. 2 weeks old.

3 Likes

Girl 1 got fimmed today. She’s growing fast. #2 in another day or 2, #3 in another week.

1 Like

3 stages

2 Likes

First full watering for these 2 girls.

Just started 3rd week and the girl on the left is huge. The smallest plant is week 2.

3 Likes

Got an early Christmas gift. No clue how an extra seed got into this bag, but she’s definitely a cannabis plant. Lmao

4 Likes

Update. Big girl was topped again since she is so far ahead of the others. Little one was topped also. Bean separated out ok, seems to be surviving without additional water in day 2 so that’s a good sign for her roots.:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Update. All is goood…

2 Likes

Those babies are looking good :heart_eyes:. Good shout spotting the stow away and getting it transplanted. Great feeling when you get an extra. Good luck with this mate they’re looking great :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Wow, I would only have enough room for 1 plant if I vegged them that long. As it is I only veg for about 45 days or so. This will be fun to watch, they are going to be MONSTERS.

3 Likes

Just started week 4 so I may have overstated the veggie time. One of the girls is on roids. I’ve had to top her twice now in about 8 locations and she keeps on banging away.

3 Likes

I really did forget how much I love growing this plant after spending the summer in the mountains at my place. Can’t wait until I make that full time move up there. 18/6 time, gotta add more light in a few weeks after this seedling takes off. There is new growth so she rooted down. Gonna keep her since nobody wants to adopt her atm. Let’s see how many call back after she’s almost finished. Lmao. I will make room and adopt her, she will just be required to flower at the same time as the others. This should really be an interesting shit show with 3 plants each a week apart, and the seedling is a month out. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Me, in my grow room directing traffic in April. Smh… :smiley::sunglasses::yum::rofl:

2 Likes

Watering day so I snapped some picks. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

FIM’d the second girl again. 3rd is almost ready for another fim.

2 Likes

Started nutes yesterday after noticing some minor P issues. Same dirt from the same bag, so adding to both big girls. They responded well so far.

2 Likes