Toilet Seed Plants under a HLG 260xl rspec kits x 2 COMPLETED

Thank you @MrPeat, will keep an eye on em, been only taking 3 a day & frankly not sure if they’re doing the trick. :thinking:

@Mote I took them over 5 years knowing they didn’t work. The reason is because with my other pills it did help me get to sleep. But I was taking up to 50 pills a day and said screw the Tramadol. As I have asthma the Tramadol did affect my breathing and it wasn’t hard to notice.

I won’t take them again that is for sure. Blue Dream makes life easier.

1 Like

I hear you, been on xanax for a while now & that is why I started growing, trying to find something for sleep, otherwise I stay away or play cautiously w/phamas, especially the opioid ones. They’re serious stuff, too many stories out there of people becoming dependent on em & not realizing or being warned of the potential, at least they’re a little more cautious w prescribing

Set to watch :eyes: peach purée cbd sounds dope, where did you get that strain from??

2 Likes

Yeah, where’d you get them from :grin: & how’s about an update w pictures :wink:

I got it from a big seed bank over seas. I don’t think I’m allowed to say where I got them from since it’s not from here.

Gonna tag you @dbrn32 on this. Are we allowed to say where we got our seeds from? I don’t want to get in trouble.

you can mention the seedbank, just no links or pictures of their logos for obvious reason,
its a courtesey, on both sides :wink:

Now if I get in trouble @Mote, it’s all your fault. :joy::joy::joy:

It’s a G13 strain on Attitude seed bank. I have only ordered from here as they have wonderful specials. My first place I ordered from was Nirvana.

@Daves.not.here

3 Likes

I’ll take responsibility for it if it comes to that but no worries. I heard of the site through @PurpNGold74, some cool strains for sure. The peach sound very intriguing, sativa dominant strain, hmmmm, pretty cool.
Cant wait to hear your impressions of her, especially w this sativa thing in mind, but you’re also a blue dream fan so…its all good :grin:

I’m going to venture into the cbd strains at some point in the near future, tried the oil and I get nothing out of em so stopped that long ago.

@Mote I have two other CBD strains. Well once my next order arrives, I’ll have my other CBD.

I have a Dinamed CBD Auto is supposed to be 14% CBD and Expert Seeds Nurse Lilly CBD is supposed to be 15% CBD.

Peach Purée CBD is supposed to be 10% CBD with 5% THC.

2 Likes

A company should be encouraging competition, it’s good for the industry. It prevents monopolies and keeps variety in circulation. It also stabilizes pricing across the board.
On the flip side, I wonder how a toilet would be for a hydro grow? Seems like it has all the required components? Obviously you wouldn’t need the lid!

2 Likes

@MrPeat I grew some dinamed cbd autos last winter. By far the most resilient plant I have grown. Very earthy taste. I will definitely be watching those future cbd journals too!

1 Like

@Daves.not.here The post above I list how much CBD% is for the CBD strains I will have. I’ll probably pop the other 2 once my new crop finishes.

1 Like

@Cannabian I can say two seeds of swimming into the toilet have gotten big. I just need the other two to catch up. I’m pretty sure the two big girls are probably Blue Dream. The plants look identical.

1 Like

Nice! Is the blue dream pretty stable or does it have lots of phenos?

Maybe toilet germing becomes a viable technique? Gentle pre fertilization? Maybe check your tap water PPM and check the toilet PPM ? To see how much Poop per million you have in there?

@Cannabian I have found from my first Blue Dream that was in competition with my Beast GSC for lighting she was pretty small. It was only around 275 true watts.

So personally I found BD to be stable and easy to grow for me.

Blue Dream is on the left side and the Beast is most of the photo. The picture of me with the main 19” Cola off of my BD. It’s a strain that I will definitely keep growing.

10 Likes

Certainly a fine cola!

1 Like

@Cannabian I don’t know which seed company my BD is as there is different variations of it for the parent strains. Oh well…hahaha

I could always look at my orders to see which one they are. Gonna take some time to do that.

Did you see my Poop per million comment? Lol!
Are you cloning the BD?