Toilet Seed Plants under a HLG 260xl rspec kits x 2 COMPLETED

Ok so I am starting my first real journal since I joined this Forum. I planted 5 seeds and lost 1 when rotating the buckets. The victim was GG #4 x WW…she was a bean stalk so no real loss being a free seed.

So what I have growing is 3 Blue Dream and 1 Peach Purée CBD. Now which one is which will be unknown till curing. I accidentally dropped my seeds in the toilet when I had a coughing fit from the cold I had. Oh well…they still managed to grow.

These plants are the first crop under the HLG lights. I think the smallest one is the Peach Purée seed.

Without further ado…

17 Likes

I love the back story, could we change the title to toilet buds?

Looking good tho! Can’t wait to see some flower pics of these beauts

4 Likes

@PharmerBob I like that idea for the name and just changed it. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haha good stuff! Set to watching let’s run some fun test along the way. Beefy bitches by the end

3 Likes

Well they got a good dose of fertilizer all natural. :joy:

3 Likes

People pay good money for that kinda shit, they got it for free

2 Likes

I sure didn’t pay for it. I did rinse them off and luckily they was only in for a fresh swim for about 15 seconds. They did stay in the soaked toilet paper wrap and one did get flushed as I couldn’t see that seed. Not that I wanted to go fishing in the toilet.

4 Likes

Hopefully this works…

This link is to my Girl Scout Cookies on Steroids thread.

1 Like

Haha too funny dude, can’t wait to follow this adventure and see the results!!

I wasn’t laughing at the time I had to reach in to grab the seeds. I can now and I actually expected the seeds to fail and I’m happy that isn’t the case as I have 3 Blue Dreams growing. I really like how Blue Dream helps me.

3 Likes

I totally understand my friend, and I’m there with you as blue dream is in my top 3 for sure. Glad they all are working out so far and hope they do well throughout! Your Gsc is a beast of a ladie and cant wait to see what she produces as well.

1 Like

Thanks @Dbpooper…I’m glad as well. BD is definitely in my top 5 for what I look for helping with the pain I suffer in daily. The Veterans Hospital don’t like treating you with pain meds.

They are trying to push Tramadol on us. I was on it for over 5 years and finally told them they can take it and shove up their a**. So my Doctors are all for me growing weed for pain management and also to help with the PTSD and Insomnia. Life is so much better now.

3 Likes

@MrPeat First and foremost thank you for your service. Second I’m glad you’re no longer on pharmaceuticals for your medicine and can look to good ol Mary Jane for relief. Glad you’ve been able to go the natural route, I hate the way the medical system leans anymore with treating things with pills instead of trying to actually fix the problem…

1 Like

@Dbpooper Oh I’m still on a lot of pills till I get enough stash set up. Some pills I will alway be on for the rest of my life…no choice sometimes and my Primary Care Doctor dos agree most of my pills won’t be needed once the stash is up and running.

It’s why I have a CBD strain and 3 Blue Dream growing. And of course my beast, GSC. She is close to the 5th week of flowering. Her colas are getting heavy.

And you are welcome. My family has been serving this great Country if ours long before it was the USA. We have been here since 1606. So I’m a proud American and a proud Disabled Veteran.

8 Likes

I found you early this time. You may as well start tagging ppl over here to the new grow or else they may stumble in two weeks from now lol. Good luck with these girls and thank you and your family for fighting for our country :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Well, you know what they say… $hit happens, in a toilet!

Sounds like a good lineup. I’ve got a cannatonic CBD seedling going right now as well. Going to be interesting to see yours progress.

2 Likes

@AAA That is no joke…crap happens. You should have heard the colorful phrases when they fell it would have made a Sailor blush.

@Gremmall I have a link for both of my topics. I’d be here all day tagging growers to either thread.

It’s going to be a fun journey for sure. Now if the other two small girls would step up their game I will be more than pleased so far.

1 Like

This old guy, Mr Paulo used to say to me " when it comes to plants you can never have too much shit" I’ll never forget that!
The story goes… one day he came to our house with a huge basket of veggies, like he regularly did. His entire back yard was a garden, he came from the old country! We had a two sided compost bin, one side was grass clippings the other was pretty near pure golden retriever shit with grass trimmings. Anyway he pulls out this enormous potato, huge like a football! I asked if he grew it and he said " eat it and tell me what you think" so my mom and I are half of it and it was wonderful! The next day he asked what we thought and I told him it was great. He then said he got it out of our compost bin! I said " what side Mr Paulo? " he confirmed my fears. That’s when said " you can never have too much shit! "

4 Likes

:grin: LOL Classic! found my way to your thread. Thank you for your military service to Our Country, Much Respect to You and Your Family.
Your girls they look like they’re doing alright all things considered :smile: :+1:

I just started popping these yesterday, 20 tabs 4 a day, frigged up my back,
I know about opoids, fun but …no deal long term. :v:

@Mote I will say this. Watch how your breathing is. Max dose is 300mg aka 6 pills a day…closer to the max dose. Your breathing will be affected.

2 Likes