Toilet Seed Plants under a HLG 260xl rspec kits x 2 COMPLETED

@Cannabian Every day is X-mas. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Your girls are looking really nice! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

They look sativa dominant?

1 Like

Thanks bro…I try. I did strip my GSC Beast today. Good thing I picked up those 64oz Mason Jars as I wouldn’t have enough smaller jars to bottle it up.

1 Like

Nice jars, are they special? Can I order them like that?

1 Like

I actually found them at Walmart. Yes you can order them. But I saw them at Walmart first.
I think they are pretty new. Of course Walmart is to cheap to load them up with marijuana.

https://www.amazon.com/Ball-1440069046-Craft-Supplies-Multi/dp/B0787ZV8BW/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Mason+jar+64+oz+amber&qid=1574300383&sr=8-4

4 Likes

Nice! I’m going into town tomorrow I’ll check that out! As for filling them with weed? I got that part covered!

1 Like

@Cannabian Can you come fill mine up? These jars are new and block 99% UV Rays. I need to get more because I have 3 Blue Dreams growing in the tent. Last one took 6 mason jars.

2 Likes

Where do you live? I’m off work for the winter starting a week from now.

1 Like

Seen them at Wally world like 10.00 x4 :+1:

2 Likes

Down in South Texas where we are freezing to death. I do love these mason jars. I don’t have to worry about light penetrating them now.

2 Likes

I have a couple of those. And a ton of smaller jars. The big, darked out ones are awesome. Only the best go in there

And yea the small ones fill up too quickly. Barely an oz of weed in those things.

@PurpNGold74 I can get 1oz the smaller jars. Depending on how the buds are naturally it can be 1/2 to 1 full ounce.

Here is one of my special Grow techniques called the Toilet Bowl Plants.

10 Likes

Is this technique hard to master? Haha.

@CoyoteCody It’s a very tough technique to master. I barely passed the Graduate level class. I lost my scholarship because of this class.

2 Likes

Dang I was going to apply but now I dont know. :rofl:

Looking good i think we are very close on our grow times. Both using same lights. Very curiousto see how they go

1 Like

@Oddjelly I’ll get a updated photo tonight.

2 Likes

@Oddjelly Here ya go.

7 Likes

Mine 2 days ago. 2 ww in 3x3

6 Likes