Toilet Seed Plants under a HLG 260xl rspec kits x 2 COMPLETED

Wow. Sorry to hear that mate. I remember you mentioning somewhere else the injury. It is such a common trigger sadly. It seems real pain management with over the counter medication isn’t possible without addiction and side-effects - weed is the common solution - certainly has been the case with me. I hate taking medications for pain for those reasons.
And if this grow is successful - it will very likely become a hobby/ passion!

1 Like

I don’t have addictions. I was on narcotics for like 7 years and was taken off cold turkey. No warning. I never been addicted to anything. My grandma was the same
way. Its a neat thing to have.

And marijuana works on my massive pain. I am switching gears as I have found some awesome CBD strains with just enough THC to get a few minute head high. Then transition to the body high. :+1:

2 Likes

@kaptain3d oh Captain…

4 Likes

So you’re going to fart around all day, having fun???

Well, here’s some help, just for you! :rofl:

2 Likes

This is common on a Vegan diet. You think its going to be a SBD and it ends up registering 9.6 on the Richter Scale.

1 Like

Vegan diet!

4 Likes

I remember that episode but I can’t eat cheese since it can kill me so I have had cheese less pizza for 34 years. Not the same. :pensive:

Damn I had a $1280 huge rush now the calm before the storm.

Wrapped for the night. The truck ac decided to surprise me and cooled me down. I needed after working from 8am to Midnight.

Tired after working in 107 for all that time and today is going to be brutally busy.

Happy 4th of July. Smoke and drink for me.

1 Like

Well I’m baaaaaacccckkkk. Tired and should be my normal self tomorrow. Still drained.

3 Likes

Good choice I use the same

1 Like

@beardless I had this one firework that I bought as I wanted to shoot some off with my neighbor. The first shot blew the whole thing over. Luckily it was like 7 shots.

Well it went all horribly wrong. There was a little puddle jumper boat uses to fish the Bays, rivers and lakes here. Also a jet ski.

I went running to it and amazing I didn’t get a struck nor have one explode on me. I was able to moves it a little while it was shooting off.

My ears was ringing. Nothing was damages. But the gun powder residue is all over two items. Glad it didn’t damage a thing nor the $80k pickup trucks wasn’t hit either. Nor anyone hurt.

A war zone was safer. Yup most would run away. Not me of course. Damn my Army training. Just pure insanity. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Gotta love Adrenalin, amazing stuff when it kicks in. I imagine you will hurt from it for a while. Funny stuff. Be safe or should I say SAFER!

1 Like

I didn’t have adrenaline. I am used to doing more dangerous stuff in the Army. It would be a funny story to pass down the family children. :joy::joy::joy:

I don’t hurt either. LOL

3 Likes

Hey @MrPeat, you’re luckier than many, but that must have felt well.

1 Like

@outdoorsforlife This is one.

@dbrn32 and @Myfriendis410 We can discuss Single Malts here so no thread gets hijacked. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I think I have srank over 200 Single Malts in my lifetime. Not to get drunk. Just enough like a 1/4 to 1/2 oz once in a blue moon. Sonce I was a wee lad mom gave me 50ml of Scotches as akid when I was so sick. Probably why I love them so much.

I really hated giving up my $10k collection when I moved to Texas but that was a lot of opened containers.

1 Like

I haven’t had that many, and couldn’t tell you what I’ve had or hadn’t.

1 Like

Glen Fiddich

2 Likes