Toilet Seed Plants under a HLG 260xl rspec kits x 2 COMPLETED

Nah I’m not cloning yet. I have well over 200+ seeds so not right now. In search of strains that will be my top 10 to have on stock at all times.

1 Like

I just went back to see who my Blue Dream seeds are from and it’s Humboltd who the parents is Blueberry x Selected Haze.

Garden of Green Blue Dream the parents are Blueberry x S.S. Haze, Afghan, Thai and Mexican.

So definitely two different types of Blue Dream. I think I have a couple more Blue Dream seeds but not worried right now.

I looked up the peach purée and it sounds very similar to the purple orange cbd strain I like to grow. Purple orange is by far the best smoke and buzz in my books so if they’re anything alike you will love that plant!

We will see how it goes. Many months from now. I just looked I have 2 Humboldt Blue Dream and 4 Garden of Green Blue Dream.

1 Like

Here ya go @fano_man. Should get a laugh.

Just found the thread tag on the other one. Looks like ur off to a good start. Im rooting for the Peach Puree myself! Have 3 Harliqueens dropped (17-20%CBD 10% THC) and im dying to find the optimum chop window for cbd strains. Guess we’ll find out together. Im not far ahead of ya. Well here and watching

O yea and poops per million :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

This thread is my first real journal since I joined. GSC was already a monster before I joined here.

I think the smallest one from those 4 plants is Peach Purée CBD. I tried growing a CBD strain before but she got killed off due to not enough light at the time.

That problem has been addressed. My goal is to not drop any seeds in the toilet. It’s not a full size bathroom. But that is the coolest and darkest room in the house.

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 where did you get your harlequin seeds from?? I would LOVE to get my hands on some

@Daves.not.here That is a good question. My source doesn’t have it in stop at all.

1 Like

Subcool has it. I got it from the same bank you shop @MrPeat. Check TGA thats Subcool’s bank new name. They have some insane crossovers and i believe his genetics are the real deal

@PurpNGold74 My source is all 3 out of stock right now. I checked the TGA Subcool is regular seeds. And so are other different sources. I’ll have to pass them as I’m not going to invest time in regular seeds.

:thinking: Perhaps a CBD clone business is in order.

The best strain I’ve had was Tora Bora I picked up in a shop in Denver. It gave you a slight head high at first and then went into a straight body high.

But they discontinued the seeds. Well one is and the other you can get else where. I even wrote them about seeing if they would bring them back and they said no. I pitched a good argument that people like me need this strain back.

More people want a head high so the little demand for CBD strains doesn’t pull hard enough on their purse strings.

1 Like

Yea mines were regulars. If a strain is what they actually advert, i think culling the males (or using some boss pollen) is definitely worth the hassle. But can understand the turnoffs.

Tora Bora you say… :thinking:

1 Like

Yup I said Tora Bora by Reserva Privada was who creation it is. You can get one of the parent but not the other. A real shame because it’s the best strain I’ve smoked that gives you that body high so you don’t hurt anymore.

Hell even my mother loved the Tora Bora. We made a trip to Denver so she could get 1 ounce and from my first trip to that was only about 3 or 4 months later and found out it was cancelled. A real shame…I’d sell your soul for a few seeds. That would be the only strain I’d grow from here on out.

3 Likes

I saw that coming lol…freakin seed whore :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@Gremmall I gotta give him ideas. Then we can raid his stash. I don’t think you could find those seeds at all.

1 Like

@Gremmall Does having a little over 230 seeds count as a Seed Whore? Because if so I’m fubar then. :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaaha. Yea MrPeat u got me beat there. But in all seriousness. I have an effing problem. Almost sold my soul for some Brithers Grimm seeds earlier… honestly not sure if i didnt give up a percentage. Ill find out if/when seeds show up :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

To best of my knowledge the idea is to not promote competitors. I don’t think anyone would be upset with a member mentioning where they located a hard to find strain, or something like that. Otherwise we try to default on being respectful of the site sponsor. They do and and spend a lot to keep the forum free and not overloaded with advertisements, and offer very good products with the best customer service. So we like to keep as much business here as possible.

11 Likes