Todd’s grow journal

I’ve been using well water, and controlling the PH between a 5.8, and a 6.8, but most of the time as close to a 6.5 as can be. Once I start with the nutrients I’ve got Fox Farm Trio, along with Cal Mag, then once flowering begins, I’ll also supplement Flower Fuel. As far as checking run off I haven’t watered them enough to see any run off. I’ve read a lot about over watering, so I’ve been reluctant to add till I get run off.

1 Like

Yup no doubt…you got it, a man w/ a plan… just be careful with that mg like stated b4. Your property is gorgeous, are you a hunter?

2 Likes

Yes, my son, and I raise some of the best squirrel dogs in the country. Our Kennel is well known through the tree dog world. We also take a few mature deer(140”)off our property. No world class deer, but we love eating them more than anything.

1 Like

Squirrel dog country huh…well if that ain’t somin I have never heard b4…lol

2 Likes

I guess they really just tree anything… Just what species your hunting varies. That’s cool how about cougars!!

My son is now 21. I’ve hauled him all over the country to squirrel dog field trials since he was 8 years old. He’s won state titles in most of the states that hold them. He’s even won one in your home state several years back!

2 Likes

Never tried anything but squirrels, and coons.

We got hog dogs down here… Nothing gets big except them in Florida. We have small deer, small squirrels… but sadly the pythos have been wiping our small game out… you can Google it 90% of small game has vanished from the Everglades

1 Like

I’m in Florida too, the Emerald Coast and it’s been 97-100 with heat index 100%
A beautiful grow
Peace & Joy

3 Likes

I’ve been hearing about the issue with snakes! :-1:

I can pretty much guarantee you’re going to have a new hobby now. Judging from your character and your gardening skills! Welcome once again my friend!! LoL

2 Likes

Thanks for your time, been a pleasure!

Haha @LoCoRock! I responded on this thread to a question on another. Someone was asking if the trim was as potent as the bud!

Yes, I was baked, sorry to drop a mystique, unwarranted comment and disappear!

4 Likes

Yes too funny… We had a good chuckle over it. Happy Sunday by the way, have a great one. Time to go do Sunday morning breakfast at our favorite diner!!!:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Damn, Sunday breakfast sounds awesome. My wife is French and does not enjoy the “huge breakfast then lay around fat all morning” experience. Enjoy!

Yeah, I know.

But now you guys got me thinking. I might just start dropping nonsense every few days on threads to confuse the chit out of everybody!

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t2: Could be cause for some interesting conversations!

1 Like

THIS FORUM IS JUST A BUNCH OF STONERS! HOW MUCH MORE CONFUSED CAN WE GET LMAO.

4 Likes

What he said…

3 Likes