Todd’s grow journal

I started my grow 11 days ago. They are GSCE Autos. I started them in water for 24 hours, then to soil. Put them in a super sprouter with heating pad, and a T5 light. At eight days old moved them from under dome, and placed under grow light set on veg for a few days. Since they will go outside till harvest, unless we have a frost. We don’t normally have a frost here till the end of November or first of December. They are 11 days old today. I started putting them outside in the morning sun for a couple of hours, then moved them back inside under the grow light. We keep our house at 68 degrees F. I’m attaching photos of my set up.

i

4 Likes

Not usually. But depends on how close to the bud and the strain.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response

Wait …what was the question…lol I’ve reread the post 3 times & can’t find what AAA is answering… lmao… how stoned am I?

2 Likes

BTW 68 degrees in the house… you’d get along great with my wife! That’s not normal I tell my wife. You can imagine the arguments when I’m a 75/76 kinda guy!!! LMAO

1 Like

So happy someone else didnt get question. Did same as you read , reread, WTF

1 Like

Not sure what he was talking about either! :joy:

I freeze at those temps also. But we’ve been over 100 degrees heat index for most of the summer, so going inside to it being that cool is ok at that time.

1 Like

:joy::+1: maybe was trying to answer another thread! :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

First of - do doubt A was baked, lol
Second - super funny , you thanked him lmao
And “c” - welcome to site, gr8 ppl all addicted to grow’n …

I grow a garden every year(pic below), and have no issues, but honestly these marijuana

plants have kicked my rear end a little!

3 Likes

I did thank him, didn’t have a clue of what else to say, because I didn’t have a clue what he was talking about! :flushed:

1 Like

Wow man… KUDOS 2 u…that’s way to big a garden for me to partake . That is a beautiful scene. How serene is that view @GreenJewels . You will do just fine with this weed… some strains can be picky but jewels I know is growing and has experience with GSCE.

1 Like

Hey @AAA you gotta come back and read this thread and fill us in man!!!

2 Likes

:crazy_face: maybe one toke over the line? :joy:

1 Like

Thanks, my family has had this farm since before this state was a state. I’m 56, and have been here the whole time.

Lol, not sure who was higher.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t3: Too funny!

I’m in Florida so I know a little about 100° …I think right now @ 10am it’s 105 w/heat index LoL!! Anywho… how are your little girls doing? I’m assuming your a super soil kinda person…how are you set up for compost, so you use a tea? Little more about the grow?

How about a few photo’s? One of the soil, and starter soil, the other is 15 gallon bags waiting on the plants to mature. I keep them inside at night under the grow light in the above pics, then in the mornings either my wife, or I have been moving them in the sun. They will stay outside till they mature once they have outgrown these starter pots.

1 Like