Today is the 4th Anniversary of latewood joining ILGM

It has been a short 4 years here at ILGM.

Thanks to all my friends for keeping me in your thoughts and helping me to develop this great community with Robert’s blessing.

Thanks to Robert and all the Office staff for being great “Mates” and helping to resolve issues over the years. There has been some great achievements and strides made in the last 4 years. We went from 6-12 active topics to more than we can imagine per day. We have reached a membership of 30,000 strong.

Again thanks to all who have help build ILGM into the best Cannabis Community on the W3.

latewood

43 Likes

Thank you for the great site, invaluable knowledge and honest deals. You guys Rock!!!

6 Likes

This forum is so much more than a community sharing a common interest. Everyone here shows compassion and caring from growing advice, etc., to actually caring about each other on more personal levels.
So Thank you & all the others for the hard work starting & keeping this forum up & running :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

10 Likes

happy 4th anniversary @latewood

2 Likes

Congrats on your 4th year anniversary @latewood

2 Likes

Congratulations, @latewood on four great years and for making this amazing community of growers.

3 Likes

Much luv brother… give 'em hell while you still can… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations @latewood ! I always appreciate your information you provide to the growing community. You are an asset!

2 Likes

I’ll smoke to that

2 Likes

Congratulations on your fourth anniversary at ILGM . This is truly a great place to learn .

2 Likes

Congrats and thank you :sunglasses::green_heart: Stumbling across this group was my greatest search result ever!!

2 Likes

years and you still have your sanity?

Long may it continue

1 Like

Congratulations @latewood

2 Likes

Congratulations and thank you very much for all that you do. We are all better for having joined the forum @latewood. :+1::sunglasses::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations! I will always appreciate all the help you gave me and advice. Thank you for your time patience and hard work.

3 Likes

Thank you for your generosity @latewood. All hail latewood, first of his name!

1 Like

@latewood congratulations buddy

2 Likes

@latewood, I am new to the forum but I would first like to thank you for your dedication and love for the ILGM family and community , and a hugh congratulations on your big number 4 I hope you stick around so I can maybe grab some off that knowledge :v:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @latewood
And Robert

3 Likes

Yeah Latewood

1 Like