Today Im that guy, would you chop?

I’m with you on this one @Low

@OGIncognito do you use some UV lights?

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Low ! I’d say another week, but I like the couchlock lol. It is kinda hard to tell with the white hairs. Maybe a selective harvest?

4 Likes

You can go either way chop or keep going but I wouldn’t gauge it by the pistils just trichome

4 Likes

The pistils are more an indicator of inpending harvest vs an indicator of harvestability.

1 Like

That’s more amber than I like. I say take her. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

:sleeping_bed: after a few bowls :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry to high jack thread with a question just after reading im curious, there is uvb in led full spectrum lights correct? Though minimal? And is it necassary to introduce a uvb light to grow area during flowering for certain times of daylight or is the uvb in led fullspectrum enough? Newbie trying to educate self :metal:

2 Likes

No there is no uvb (ultra violet B) in full spectrum led.

1 Like

To add a little bit more it is completely not necessary to add. Its just something im trying as kind of an experiment to see if I get increased trichome/THC percentage during late flower.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for giving me some info on the subject, sounds ideal :metal:

1 Like

The Kind X420 I have has UV and works really well. I’m still trying to figure out the difference between the added UV and IR between the HLGs and this light :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Couple hours and ill fire her up!! What the hell its Saturday and snowing.

4 Likes

I quit looking at the pistils because my plants always seem to throw out new white pistils right before harvest. In your second post I see trichs with half clear and half cloudy along with the amber ones, I think you are entering the harvest window. Desired effects pending…

4 Likes

Yup ill know by noon! Haha

3 Likes

See you when you get back down… :rofl:

2 Likes

That usually indicates it’s too early to chop correct?

4 Likes

Yess sir!!

4 Likes

Spot on correct.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m seeing exactly what you’re talking about in my tent. There seems to be a lot of confusion about this. As older pistils recede and the flowers remain unpollenated, the plant will produce more to take their place in its continuous efforts to reproduce. Trichomes on buds are always going to be the most accurate assessment. This is my understanding based on reading. I’m open to correction if anything mentioned is wrong.

5 Likes