Today Im that guy, would you chop?

Ok fellow growmies I wasnt even going to look at her until I get back from vacation in 9 days. But as you all can relate , I did. I was pretty surprised on her colors wasnt expecting her to be so close. Im not a big couch lock guy, like a higher high but on the other hand dont mind a little chill. She is a slight sativa dominant Gary Payton. 8 weeks today of flower. 18 weeks on earth. What would you do? Cheers friends. @MidwestGuy @beachglass @Newt @VirginiaGrowBoy @Docnraq @Aussie_autos @dbrn32
I always miss people and just because i asked some specific people all coments are appreciated. My wife says chop? Lol

7 Likes

6 Likes

Nope… Still a lot of white pistols.

6 Likes

Are you using uv? Lot of amber for the maturity of pistils. I’d pull based on the trichomes, but I’m a bit confused now. Lol.

7 Likes

I agree… She’s hard to read. I’d take a tester bud, quick dry and smoke it. If she’s too racy, you’ll find out.

9 Likes

Exactly where im at. Been adding 20 minutes of uvb for one week.

4 Likes

Thats a good idea, thanks newt.

5 Likes

I get the pistals are not finished but the trichomes have me scratching my head. Thanks Greg. She could very well get 9 more days.

4 Likes

Well the uvb is the culprit. Damn… I don’t know how to answer you. I always pull by trichomes regardless of pistils. Trichomes are the definitive indicator. Wow.

@Myfriendis410 @merlin44 @MeEasy @Borderryan22 @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @ConcreteBudz @OGIncognito @AfgVet @Carpenter

Couple others

11 Likes

Ya, shit. I could let her go nine more days I guess. Not going to hit her with any more UVB. Ive been really light on it as is. Honestly shes only got 5 days at 20 minutes a time.

2 Likes

Pretty cool, though. Have any far red in there? Looking forward to other responses.

20 minutes might of been a little heavy. I would of done 2-3 minutes starting mid flower. But what do I know, I use uva and go through all of flower.

6 Likes

Got me vexed.

3 Likes

Looks to me like you could go another 10 days if you want. There is a lot of amber in places and UV could have accelerated things.

6 Likes

ThanksDoc

2 Likes

Thanks friend

1 Like

Forgot to add this little nugget. About a week ago my light actually broke two tie wraps and was laying on plant for probably an hour. Got out of the shower and my wife asked why the whole house smelled like pot. “And boy did it” i went downstairs opened tent and it was laying right on top. Broke two branches that i taped back up (they are fine) and burned one bud pretty bad. Could this also have had an effect??

4 Likes

HLG 350r scorpion diablo. And the California lightworks 24 watt UVB.

Prolly didnt help anything.

2 Likes

Its been a really easy grow up until now!! Lol. Gees

3 Likes

I still see a lot of clear trichomes I would wait. I know there is also a lot of amber on the outside but I [it could be me] don’t see as many cloudy compaired to clear on the inside.

2 Likes