To water or to not water, that is my question

Also omg happy birthday!!

1 Like

It will be fine for a couple days - be on the lookout for a care package. I donā€™t have a ton on hand but I can build you a mini Jackā€™s ā€œstarter kitā€ to last til your first payday. :v:

2 Likes

@Graysin Thank you so much! Do you have cash app? I could send you some money for it when I get paid the 24th? Youā€™re a life saver!

Not a chance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You can repay me by paying it forward - youā€™ll be where I am before you know it. :v:

5 Likes

I can definitely do that!! Thank you much!!

If you are going to order jacks youll need a cheap digital gram scale, you will need to measure the different parts.

1 Like

Thank you! @The_Chef is sending me one as well!

Do you guys have suggestions for a cheap ph meter and ppm meter?

2 Likes

:joy: Thanks Sis! :beers:

1 Like

They have one on eBay thats a 4 in 1 that Has light sensor, Lcd screen, CĀ° /FĀ° switch, Ph or temperature, PH and light And moisture conversion. Its 15.98

1 Like

Donā€™t do it lol. It may do more harm than good. Iā€™ve read a lot of horror stories about the cheap meters.

1 Like

Alright, what do you suggest? Im trying to make a cart on eBay for all the things know the list I sent you

1 Like

Yeah, those are no good. TDS meters are cheap, but you need a good pH pen. As for light, the Photone app is the way to go.

Sorry, I am sick in bed so light on details atm.

2 Likes

Apera ph20 for measuring PH. Apera EC20 for ppm.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the Amazon links Sis.

EC20
https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-Conductivity-Accuracy-Complete/dp/B01ENFOIPK/ref=asc_df_B01ENFOIPK/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312200211563&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=580103616491774752&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9006103&hvtargid=pla-391205938711&psc=1

PH20
https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-AI209-Waterproof-Accuracy/dp/B01ENFOHN8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=2MTTEQ60TSGLX&keywords=apera+ph20&qid=1652059696&sprefix=Apera+%2Caps%2C162&sr=8-3

1 Like

@Fiz thats alright! My phone isnā€™t compatible with the photone app for some reasonā€¦not sure why but I cant use it.

@The_Chef sheesh those are pricey! Iā€™m going to add them though, thank you so much!

1 Like

Theyā€™re the best bang for your money Sis. If you stay vigilant on ebay you can get a steal on there for them. Iā€™ve seen them go for less than $35 shipped a piece

1 Like

Iā€™ll add them to a watch list then thank you! Have you ever used or heard of zenhydro? They have mother earth coco 70% + perlite 30%, 50 liter for 18$ everywhere else says like 60$

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen them on the net but never ordered anything from them. The best thing to do is a search for local hydroponics shops close to you. Most of the hydro shops will have it or the Fox farm brand Cultivation nation.

1 Like

I bought the just the ā€œregular kitā€ for the Apera - it has everything you need to test. Honestly I donā€™t think you really need the pH 10 solution, and even the 4 is iffy. I use the 7 all the time.

Rinse it after youā€™ve done your testing and be careful with it since the bulb is glass.

Sorry about the Photone app! I use it all the durn time, itā€™s so easy.

1 Like

Yes. What is done is done.

1 Like