To Transplant or Not to Transplant yet.. that is the question

Broke ground on 6.12.22 so we’re 2 weeks in a burpee with stonington blend. Do i need to wait a bit longer or send em to their forever home?

3 Likes

Get them in forever pots you won’t look back and the girls will reward you well for it

4 Likes

Go for it they are ready. :+1::v:

1 Like

@kellydans @Dclark

Now we wait to see how bad the shock is… :astonished:

4 Likes

Looks good, give them a couple of weeks and you won’t recognize the plants. water in about a 6 inch circular pattern to the outside of the plant will let the root reach out for water good luck :+1:

1 Like

If they’re autos, you can avoid the shock by putting a decent layer of the soil it is growing in on the bottom of your hole and moisten it a little. That way the roots will still be touching the soil they started in. This has helped me avoid stunting them. I also sprinkle Mykos in the hole. I don’t know if it helps, but it doesn’t hurt them @ChittyChittyBangin

1 Like

@OldSkunk these are photo, its Gelato and Sunset Sherbert. ( trying to get zskittles to germ )

i started them in Coast of Maine Stonington Blend. I transplanted into the same. Im thinking of starting some autos, just to be able to harvest a little more faster from them. Here is day 2 of ground break to right before transplant today. Right at 2 weeks.

3 Likes

They’re on track for 2 weeks @ChittyChittyBangin . Shouldn’t be any shock with photos. I always put them in a moist hole. I use rooter pods cause I start in soil but switch to hydro. Used to be soil only. I like the results a lot better with hydro and no bugs.

2 Likes