To top or not to top autoflowers

This one has been topped in two places and the “bottom” bud sites were trimmed off branches I will continue with LST only from here. Should get 10-12 colas. It is White Widow auto.

About 4 weeks old.

3 Likes

That looks good! You have a good plan going on there

Topped Auto…you can do Eeeeeeeeet!

6 Likes

I grow mainly autos for space reasons and top and fimm. Topping is my preference and you’ll get about 25-30% more yield with topping and LST. Here is a Sour Diesel growth to the 5th node and topped back to the 3rd. Growing in 3 gallon pots with coco and produced 7.95 oz in a small closet crowded with another Sour D. Go for it, you won’t regret it. :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

That my Brother is picture worthy :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

:joy: That is a beast! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Good call, was just typing to remove that,…you can hit the pencil (Edit tool too)…next time.

1 Like

Lol I don’t know how that happened

I appreciate it! Good thing that wasn’t my info lol

1 Like

A close match to that beast, about 4 days left to finish this one up.

4 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy wow niceeeee looking ladies what strain?

Anyway, I posted that and what @OGIncognito is also posting, is that the plants are only limited by your skillset.
If you wanna, mainline, quadline, top, whatever…do it! Just know the timeline moves real fast.

Common advice should be followed at least one cycle and for first time growers, or slow-lane type drivers. If you know what your doing, go for it and rock it.

6 Likes

Words of wisdom right there!

1 Like

Words to live by growing autos. I started with photos and still have one going. 1st run of autos was a learning lesson on when to top, recover, flower and nutrients.

3 Likes

@Indo_817 @LilRon Unbelievably, those are the SAME strain… Northern Lights auto. Just two different variations on it

2 Likes

If the autos are healthy go for at 4 or 5 nodes.

3 Likes

I just topped them

4 Likes

It’s weird I’ve had blueberry and top and done super I’ve got bubblegum right now topped them they went to a bush I thought well crap after about 3 weeks they finally started growing up instead of out I didn’t put what they were but all are auto

2 Likes