To SCROG or not to SCROG Photos & Nutes

Hey buddy, isn’t this a little high? I thought it needs to be around 6.2-6.5? There’s probably something I’m missing so just tell me to get back in my box if necessary… :laughing:

1 Like

CalamityJane,
Originally I had concerns about the soil being too acidic. My slurry test were reasonable (~6.7), but I wasn’t sure how the runoff would test. The runoff after pH 7.0 H2O was down ~pH 5.7n for each. So maybe I washed a bit of nutrients from the active “Root” soil by using pH7.0, but also pH-Up some of the surrounding soil where roots probably were not growing - as @Randy_Marsh advised.
In either case; pH-Up a bit seemed to be a better choice than more pH-Down at this point.

1 Like

@RandyMarsh; ah…the last two weeks… As in harvest time in two weeks - they’ll be 10 weeks above ground by the 23rd of June (Full Moon!).
I was really hoping that the WW and NL Autos would all grow at the reasonable rate and I would be able to harvest near to the same time. With the NL’s barely flowering - that will not be the case. And I need the test back to dry and begin another set of plants. Geeeesh…
Back to your original point - …just H2O for the last 2 weeks.This would be for the WW-A’s (pics on Right side).
I suppose that since the Slurry PPM is so high (WW - 5725) that I will just H2O them, but will keep an eye on their condition as we progress.
There…it took me a a lot of words to say “Okay”.

One issue is that different strains mature at different times , so just take those notes in for the next run , try to run the same strain per batch , if not your gonna have a room with some tall some short some bushy some skinny- ripening and flowering at different times , some are sweeter some are really dense that’s part of the reason too they have special traits that make them behave differently

1 Like