To scrog or mainline Martha the Martian

Ok trying to decide on what I should do with this plant it’s a GDP should I keep it outside move her indoors scrog or mainline @raustin @Johnzy81 @anon95385719 @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 and how do I set up the voting thing not exactly sure what that thing called

2 Likes

Click on reply and there is a daisy wheel. Click on that and insert a poll.

3 Likes
  • Scrog
  • Mainline

0 voters

And if you people want to tag others go ahead let’s have fun

2 Likes

i’m watching @Newb1

2 Likes

Good luck. I am fascinated by main lining but will follow along regardless of which way you go.
@Newb1

2 Likes

sorry about that…my turret syndrome is spiking tonight @Screwauger

1 Like

Nah, no problem. No apology needed. I was gonna type, “yeah that BigE, always with the opposite advice as me”…lol

Cokes ya owe me!

1 Like

I’ve got 2 ilgm gdps in a 47"x30" Scrog and they’ve filled it up well. If I’d wanted another week or two of veg it could’ve been bigger.

4 Likes

Personally if it was me i would scrog outdoors if you have that option
You can fill a screen 8x4 with one plant

I currently have two plants outdoors in a 8x4 raised bed and plan to put screens on them woohoo
Looking good

10 Likes

He has risen. Hey hey CB. Woohoo

1 Like

Woohoo @Screwauger
Yeah been dealing with some issues
But ill be around now i missed everyone :wink:

5 Likes

Coolio dewd. My issues have buds!!!

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me how long I have before having to start the process and close the vote

2 Likes

Did a little lst today on Martha today

2 Likes

Seems you get this down to a science! As for the vote, totally up to you but seems you went with the favorite!!

1 Like

Yea still not sure what I’m doing yet thought the voting would help lol thinking I’m might try a main-scrog little of both worlds lol don’t know if it’s possible but the way the vote went seems that would be the way to go then

You’re doing a great job.

1 Like

So Martha had a little mishap but other than that she looks like she’s going good I think I did a little LST too soon and she grew up too fast and split her main stalk a little bit

![20180619_194212|374x500]

1 Like

That’s ok, she’ll heal. You might want to wrap some tape around it to protect it.

1 Like