To much weed to trim at one setting!

Hey guy’s and gal’s. Just harvested 3 (first time outdoor) plants have them drying at this time. I can tell that there is no way I can get these all trimmed in one setting. The plants should be ready to start trimming sometime next week, which is going to fall on a weekday so I won’t be able to trim it all in one evening,first time trimming. Dry trim by the way. So just wondering if there is anything I can store it in till I can get it all trimmed. Probably going to take at least 3 evenings. I’m going to save all the trimmings & popcorn buds for butter. Will it be alright to put in a freezer bag an put directly in the freezer or is there another method I should use. Thanks

1 Like

You can, but it’s better to allow it to dry first even if it’s not trimmed.

3 Likes

I’ll be right over

2 Likes

Sharp pair of scissors and a six pack.

3 Likes

I’m in Southern Illinois come on by I could use the help.LOL

3 Likes

I’ll bring a pizza too!

3 Likes

May need a case or two. Trimmed the smallest of the three last night, took me about 2-1/2 hr’s. The other 2 are still drying but have probably 10 times more stalks.

2 Likes

Good problem to have!

2 Likes

Not complaining, just a lot of work and I’m getting old. LOL

4 Likes

The only thing worse than getting old is NOT getting old!

3 Likes

Hear that!

@SKMARTIN6 at least you are not This guy

15 Likes

I’ll take a week to trim my stuff.
Everything stays hung in a room that has rh and temp stable until I get to it. Doesnt hurt a thing.

1 Like

Thanks that makes me feel better, probably take me about 3 or 4 evenings to get done if what I trimmed last night is any indication of my trimming skills.

That looks like it is already trimmed I can see if he might want to do a trade. I see your a IBEW member, Local 702 myself getting ready to retire at the end of the year.

4 Likes

IBEW 701 how are you doing brother, I have 2 years and 2 months . Decades go by at a blink of a eye, but the last few years are brutal.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NLXH9TT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_n-ZHFbWCNCA9D

This is what I use. After separating your buds from the limb, you’ll have way less than 30 minutes of trim time.

3 Likes

Yea I saw them but my wife said I had spent enough money on my hobby already, know what I mean. LOL

3 Likes

Are you using that on wet or dry buds?

2 Likes

I’ve got one very similar and it works like a charm!Eliminates tedious trimming.Well worth the money.

1 Like