To Flush or Not to Flush - that is the?

Are you growing in soil? Then I want to know your thoughts on flushing. Seems like the scientific community and more importantly plant growers like all of us are split on this and the benefits of flushing.

I read an article some time ago that cannabis patients couldn’t tell the difference between flushed and un-flushed cannabis.

Do you flush? Comment below with your thoughts

image image

3 Likes

I don’t flush, but I give just water the last couple of weeks. I’ve flushed before, but honestly, I can’t say for sure it made any difference.
Personal preference.

12 Likes

Agree with covert. Last 2 weeks are plain h2o. Only time I’m drowning the plant with gallons of water is when needed to fix a problem.

7 Likes

I always use flawless finish.

6 Likes

@Noctis420 I use a full lineup of Advanced Nutrients, and I also use Flawless Finish to flush, but I grow in coco coir and flush it for only 1 week.

I don’t flush with anything except water to run off.

1 Like

Been running 100% organic outdoors. (homade terp teas) everything is going great. Was able to get my hands on Acapulco Gold seeds in thre spring. Presonally im 45 and only heard stories form my parents generation. My outstanding questionis all about the flush. Ive heard many people say you are starving the plant of vital nuits the last two weeks when they are taking in as much flavors as possible. Couple phenomes appear to be two weeks out at the moment. Others are def going to late oktober. Is it ok to flush and then give more nuit? One person even said to me cause INI went 100% organic no need flush, not taking that advice. Short question is it ok to use Flawlss to break up some of the salts and still feed tea between flushing? Appreacite you

im outdoors and subjected to weather. cant flush soak roots if sun is not out for few days in a row

outdoor greenhouse if drown the roots most likly get budrot if no sun to dry up

INI had dis one person she say to me no flush if all organic. seen people no/very minmum flush. presonally INI flush to get one nice clean taste. Say you cant notice more n more herbs tastin fruity YUK. like my coffee black and my herbs skunky. If you prefer flavor get some cream n sugar flvored wrap.