To feed or not to feed? Need advice

Here’s a better Pic not through the window. I appreciate it and I’m glad they responded well to the food and water :slight_smile: I was so worried but was ecstatic when I woke up this morning

1 Like

Nnnice! Now, when they seem to hit their stride, you may want to prune that undergrowth for better air flow. I’d give them a few days though.
Pruning also removes taxing, shaded growth that bleeds off nutrients from the parts of the plant you are interested in cultivating, buds.

1 Like

Thanks man I am so worried I’m going to F Up at the end since my first month has gone smooth and my babies look good. I’m so worried since autos ill stunt them or do something irreversible. Couple photos of the flowering happening.

1 Like

Check out this pic of my 2 C+C plants in the tent. You can see how the area under the canopy that gets little to no light has mostly been pruned, a bit more on the left side than the right. But you’ll get the idea:

1 Like

That’s sweet looking and even though they are Autos it won’t hurt them too much? This is my first grow and autos so I have been afraid to over do something. That’s why I did two with just LST and left one alone incase I FD up somewhere and I wanted to see the difference in yield between them as well.

1 Like

OK,Here is a pic of my NLights auto that I topped after 2 weeks…but It was very healthy and still is:

Granted I haven’t pruned underneath so much but it’s outdoors and I don’t want to bend over that far, so on it grows!

3 Likes

So do you just cut every branch / leaf that is below getting no light?

1 Like

Must all but if it looks like I’ll get a popcorn bud Imay just let it show me it’s stuff!

Sweet thanks, and you just cut flush and do you do it all in one day or do you break it up? Sorry so many questions this is the only part I haven’t done much research into yet.

Looking really healthy and bushy. Keep it up!

1 Like

jacks say you can feed every watering.

2 Likes

My experience has been that has been unnecessary as they never showed me any need over what i have been doing. I did do that once during a grow before last, during veg and after 4 feeds in a row my girl showed a burn starting.so i stopped and went back to every other feed. Mind you im in Roots Organic soil.

1 Like

You can in coco, but as @Audiofreak stated soil has a water and feed cycle :love_you_gesture: