To add or not to add Bone meal or something else?

At the last second I decided to change my light schedule to 11/13 more dark to ensure it’s flowering. I’ll just keep that schedule from here till the end.

I owe the 2 of you :wink: and I promise you’ll be compensated

2 Likes

@MadCandy if you really want the SD (seriously) I’ll send you “cards and flowers” for your 2020 get well. Send me an email. Doesn’t have to be your real email make one up for this if need be and I’ll Get with you to send your get well card.

I don’t do social media I just kinda live life off the grid trying to find my zen :call_me_hand:t4::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Growwithcandy@hotmail.com, talk soon :love_you_gesture:t4: @Pakalobo
I didn’t have social media for 2 years just got it back at the start of the year and just deactivated it a month ago…

1 Like

Got you!!!
:call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

@MadCandy @PP3121 another 5 days down another neem oil foil spray and watering. Let her chill under a fan about an hour and then back in the grow tent and lights. First few picks are supposed to be before and after tie downs but Jackie is soooo full looking I don’t think you can see much a difference on her sides. But if you look at the top Those sites will continue to fill up. She’s not to shabby looking considering I’m not using much for nutes going pretty cheap and organic I’m really impressed so far.

3 Likes

Cool read found on @THCCBD thread

2 Likes

I have bookmarked that to read later ha

Less than 24 hours after Jackie’s last LST tie down and she’s already pushing up past yesterdays adjustments!

1 Like

@Pakalobo Definitely looks like you have a beast on your hands! :slightly_smiling_face:

Will read that soon. Thanks for the resource. Watering has been my biggest stressor on this first grow.

Yes, can see the difference from the tie down down after you explained it. :smile:

Looking forward to the updates.

2 Likes

Water is a stressor for all growers lol

2 Likes

@DaisyK tagged you to my page in case I forget to show you my progress you can always tag along here

1 Like

@MadCandy

WE HAVE FLOWER!! You advice was good otherwise I’d still probably be waiting on my 12/12. Really feel that 36+ hours was like manually breaking water :rofl:

3 Likes

1 Like

Alright tucked her in as tight as I think I can. Running out of real estate. 4 foot wide and that’s about her wing span.

Got my popcorn :popcorn: ready :sunglasses::hibiscus::call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Wow! How many bud sites would you reckon on her? More than 12-15? She is a beast! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Over 20 :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Yay! :sweat_smile: must of been so patient doing the 36 :scream: I’m just glad something good happen because I would of felt sooo bad if nothing happened Hahaha
My first and last advice :crazy_face: for awhile anyways haha

1 Like

Ain’t going to lie when she wouldn’t flower I was nervous as :rofl::rofl:. I was like imma go out like this with a bush?!

Your advice was fantastic you should take it every once in a while lol. You know your stuff hopefully this will build on your confidence in growing. Let be honest we’re all competing to be the smartest kid in kindergarten :rofl:. You overwater well you eat glue!

Thanks mate I’m glad to see results! :sweat_smile::blush: I’m taking it all in hahaha I bet you were freaking out and was like I listened to this bitch :joy::joy::crazy_face:

I need to start learnding not to over my plants :laughing:

image image image

Who even said I passed kindergarten??? :yum::joy::joy:

Jackie is looking great!:blush::blush:

1 Like