TL2, Certification, Messaging

Trust Level 2 - Looks like I have well-met all the TL2 requirements. Just wondering if there is a cron script or something that runs like weekly or something that would account for why the upgrade didn’t happen yet.

Certification - How do you do the basic/advance courses without being able to message @discobot on free side?

Messaging - At what trust level can/do you gain messaging privileges?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I don’t understand the messaging question. You should be able to message anyone

1 Like

Private messaging is not available on the public side unless you are have special status (mentor, moderator, admin, etc).

2 Likes

You have to purchase the lab forum which comes with the $130.00 package on bergmanslab. com

2 Likes

Private Messaging is not currently available on my “Free Side” account.

Gotcha… thanks.

I’m already on the other side… I was inquiring specifically about this side…

Well unless your a mentor or moderator it ain’t gonna happen

1 Like

My main question was why after almost constant reading for 15 days the TL hasn’t been upped to TL2… the other questions were afterthoughts… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no idea! Im not savvy with how long stuff takes here.

1 Like

I think you’re just automatically upgraded. Nothing noticeable except your #of likes goes up.

1 Like

That would be a welcome upgrade… :smile:

I think you need to be a member for longer to get a level bump. Regardless, private messaging is currently limited to staff.

1 Like

Perhaps they changed a requirement but didn’t update the reference:

Trust Level 2 — Member

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially – 16 days visited
  • Casting at least 1 like – 379 given
  • Receiving at least 1 like – 118
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics – 15+
  • Entering at least 20 topics – 500+
  • Reading at least 100 posts – 12.3k
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts – 1+ days (>24 hours)

Roger that…

It really isn’t a huge deal… I am just an IS/IT guy and used to spotting software “features” (aka: bugs). :slight_smile:

I think they may have been changed since originally posted. But I don’t think changed by a lot.

1 Like