TKO indica strains

hello fellow growers! i’m a sativa smoker at heart,but i need something for bed time knock out punch!! lol
thank you in advanced for your input…

2 Likes

Gold Leaf is awsome,…or…Afghan is 100% Indica, high cbd…and 21 thc…both found here…

4 Likes

Come to think about it,White Widow has been putting me to bed for the last couple months just fine.:sleepy:

5 Likes

thanks @Neckred

1 Like

I currently have OG Kush growing, I dont know about the experience yet, as this is my first harvest. Girl Scout cookies is a hybrid of OG Kush and Durban poison (sativa) supposed to be relaxing, and for anxiety. That’s another I’m growing. All are found here. Happy growing!

1 Like

thank you for the input @Covertgrower

1 Like

Start dabbing before bed lol! It’s my nightcap.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Ive ordered some Crystal. Chronic widow is awesome as well.

3 Likes

Still haven’t smoked any Cronic Widow yet but going from the smell of the baby girls it’s gonna be Wicked

2 Likes

we like wickedness in my abode @hillbilly103
that kind anyways!!

1 Like

Chronic widow,cottonbowl twist and a lone star light ,sounds like a good evening on the porch!

2 Likes

i have some white widow seeds i’m going to start with…for now anyways…lol

I would go with afghan chronic widow Trainwreck gold leaf and like @ktreez420 said a few dabs before bed time will do it for sure I had 5 to many earlier and took a nice 3 hr nap

4 Likes

@Neckred did you grow your own whiteWidow?

Aye,many do here.Check out the bud of the month photos in members section,those guys grow crazy big stuff,often White Widow.

1 Like