• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Green Crack clone.
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Soil from Fox Farm
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
I estimate 6.5+ as I use strips.
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Don’t know, I dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of worm castings and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon, Miracle Grow acid lover formula 30-10-10 to 1 and 1/2 gallon of tap water. The last watering I substituted MG bloom booster 15-30-15 because I thought I had a phosphorus deficiency.
• Indoor or Outdoor
Inside my sun room (inside)
• Light system
35w LED grow light for 8hours then a mixture of direct sunlight and ambient light for 10 hours.
• Temps; Day, Night
as high as 82 and low of 70
• Humidity; Day, Night
Between 45% day and 55% night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
I have a swamp cooler that blows cool moist air across my girls up to 20 hours a day currently.
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No
Most of the plants look good, just random bottom and middle leaves are affected. New growth looks good. It’s a slow, but, steady progression, sometimes
yellowing and dying back, other tips dry and curl without the yellowing.