Tips of some leaves curling up and others yellowing

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Green Crack clone.
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Soil from Fox Farm
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
Pots
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
I estimate 6.5+ as I use strips.
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Don’t know, I dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of worm castings and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon, Miracle Grow acid lover formula 30-10-10 to 1 and 1/2 gallon of tap water. The last watering I substituted MG bloom booster 15-30-15 because I thought I had a phosphorus deficiency.
• Indoor or Outdoor
Inside my sun room (inside)
• Light system
35w LED grow light for 8hours then a mixture of direct sunlight and ambient light for 10 hours.
• Temps; Day, Night
as high as 82 and low of 70
• Humidity; Day, Night
Between 45% day and 55% night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
I have a swamp cooler that blows cool moist air across my girls up to 20 hours a day currently.
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Evaporative cooler.
• Co2; Yes, No
No.

Most of the plants look good, just random bottom and middle leaves are affected. New growth looks good. It’s a slow, but, steady progression, sometimes

yellowing and dying back, other tips dry and curl without the yellowing.

1 Like

which soill from foxfarms? if its happy f or ocean f it already has nutes in it. mavbe dont use miracle grow anything. i learned toxicity looks like deficiency a lot.

3 Likes

Dont guess on Ph, get yourself a good ph pen. Also a TDS pen (you can go fairly cheep here). I wouldn’t feed till I knew the TDS runoff on that soil.

3 Likes

Could I get a pic of the whole plant. I had something similar, when I placed my dehumidifier too close to my plant.

1 Like

ocean f. next watering will be just water for now, thanks.

1 Like

I just ordered a Ph meter and TDS meter, thank you!

Here ya go. I planted the clone in this pot almost 3 months ago on 4-1

1 Like

i would flush them really good and watch your new growth for similar trouble. if you dont have any you were nuking your plants. thats what happened to me.

1 Like

@Zzantor , that plant looks great, if that was my plant ,I would calibrate my ph pen , pay a little more attention to my watering practices, and add 1 tbs per gallon of Epson salt. 90% of problems come from lock out caused by over or under watering.

2 Likes