Tips of leaves a darker green, help

Leaves are looking almost lime and darker on tips… how do I fix or should I worry

2 Likes

Looks like normal growth to me. They look healthy, stay the course.

Edit - If it progresses, it may indicate they are hungry.

4 Likes

Good to hear.

What are you feeding them?

Look great, new growth coming from middle/center will be a light green, makes outside look darker then is. Or touch the tip of the darker greens part of leaves, does it feel waxy, or have a shine to it? If it gets super dark green then to much Nitrogen maybe. But they look great now, are you feeding nutes yet, what your soil ?

3 Likes

I have not fed them yet. They are at day 25 in Fox farm ocean. I was told that would feed it for about 30 days. The little leave at the bottom just started turning yellow so I heard that is when to start feeding, but up til now it’s just been PH’d water. I have the fox farm trio, I was going to start on next watering. I plan to use grow big for the first 10 days, so maybe 3 times. Then add the other two per the feeding schedule for soil. Any suggestions to that plan would be appreciated.

No nutes yet. Fox Farm Ocean.

You are right on track. If you have the full set of FF, you can follow this guide, if you only have the trio, use those from the guide. Start about 1/2 strength for the fist feeding as your FFOF will still have some nutes in it. Slowly increase - by flower you should be full strength, but adjust as you go.

3 Likes

Exactly. Ocean Forest is good for 4-6 weeks depending on ur watering habits. Id go ahead and test the pH and ppms of ur runoff if you can next watering.

That doggone @Newt been getting around today! Haha

3 Likes

I would say listen to Newt on this, newbie almost done with first grow. I used FFOF and I got 5 good weeks before I added anything, plants never showed they needed any more then what was already in the soil. Read a lot that it is wise to start at 1/2 strength when you do start feeding, good luck, I guessed right

2 Likes

Done with work, and with mowing my yard. Time to play. :grinning:

2 Likes

Move from one grass to another…lol

3 Likes

Some before, some after… You know how it goes. :wink:

1 Like

I would not supplement until you see plants transition to flower. Especially autos which respond better to a lower salt level in soil.

3 Likes

are these autos? I missed that. But yeah, @Myfriendis410 is spot on if so.

1 Like

Yes they are.

Looks healthy but maybe a it hungry

Are you monitoring ppms???. They will tell you when to feed!

PPM were 515 tonight

Sounds like time to feed.

2 Likes