Tip of leafs are brown

the tips of the leaves have curled and dieing can I save it

1 Like

Do u have any photos? Could mean diff things. Also a support ticket would be helpful

1 Like

the sun is bright best I could do

1 Like

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

I copied this from another page hope it helps welcome to the forum good luck

1 Like

Looks most likely like nute burn. Type of soil, amendments, n nutrients u using?

2 Likes

I am growing AK 47 outside and I live in Kentucky I feed them with miracle grow and never had prob they are about 3 or 4 weeks into flowering our temps have been in 90 with high humidity but this is only plant this is happening tp

The miracle grow is wayyyy to much N. They need a PK boost in flowering and less Nitrogen.

And i also see a bit of heat/light stress. But thats the 90’s. She can live thru that. Its the overdose on Nitrogen im willing to bet. Go check the NPK values on the MG

3 Likes

wow thank you so much I will stop the miracle grow right now and ill run something dif can u tell me what is best and do u think she will survive

1 Like

Yes she’ll live. Id probably run a good bit of water on her. Try to rinse a bit of it away. And i use Emulsions. Alaska has a Bloom emul. It was like $20 for a gallon (and thatll last multiple grows) and has a 0-10-10 ratio. Almost perfect for flowering. Just need to add a bit of N to it and boom. Happy ladies.

There are quite a few tho. Tiger Bloom, Big Bud… General Hydroponics has some. So does Advanced Nutrients. Basically every grow line does. Maybe even MG… but i wouldnt really recommend them for cannabis growing.

1 Like

does this one look healthy and do you know how much longer before maturity I planted in march

2 Likes

first pics show major nute burn…as others stated. :Plants will recover.

Solution: Plain PH’d water flush…3 times size of container. As Purple/Gold said…stop MC, get PK rich nutes to finish.

She is at least one month from a maximum bud harvest.

BTW…prefertilzed soil and MC are famous for burning plants to crisp. As you have noticed.
Best if YOU control ALL the nute feeding.

2 Likes

My Man Tan said it right. Least a month. She’s gonna fatten up NICELY for ya. And she does look healthy. Lightly burnd tips (a good thing to me) but id stop her major doses of N as well. Go to amazon n type bloom ferts. Or flower ferts. Itll give u a few diff ones. Then id buy locally. Hate ordering grow supplies

1 Like

@katiemaynard52 where at in KY?

You got some great help from knowledgeable growers. Thanks @PurpNGold74, @tanlover442.

Miracle Gro CAN be used but best left to someone who has tinkered with it for a long time. Several problems with it: it’s not PH buffered anywhere near what cannabis likes so you run into issues with lockout of nutrients. This can cascade into a dead plant or a hermi or at the very least, nasty tasting flower.

It would be good to flush the N values down then give them a good P, K boost. There are a number of cannabis buffered nutrients out there, both dry and liquid. I might simply suggest using Fox Farms as it’s dead easy to use; particularly after working with MG.

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Farm-GLCMBX0001-Nutrients-Fertilizer/dp/B00WRO0Y6M/?tag=greenrel-20

You are less concerned with this outside but you might want to consider a PH meter. Don’t get one of the soil probe types but a digital liquid measuring one.

https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-AI209-Waterproof-Accuracy/dp/B01ENFOHN8/?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like