Tiny Green Grasshopper Are You Eating My Weed?

Last night I went out to check on my girls. As I looked about I didn’t notice anything out of the unusual. As I took a closer look I spotted this Tiny Green Grasshopper Type looking Son Of a Biscuit checking me out from the top of one of the leaves of my plants.
Then I noticed a hole in one of the upper leaves of the same plant. As I thought to myself and No sooner had the thought escaped my mind; It hit me, don’t tell me I’m gonna start having problems with tiny little green grasshopper type bugs! Then something else caught my eye.
I saw this other tiny green worm looking thing. I wish I had gotten a picture of that hula dancing bitch to share with all of you kind folks here so that you informed folks could help identify that wiggly dancing wiggle worm.
I don’t know if this will help in identifying Madame Green Wiggly Worm but she did it’s wiggly dance on the edge of one of my leaves. Before I had a thought of taking it’s picture I smashed that tiny green monster between my fingers. When I was done with that wiggly thing it looked like a tiny green booger on the tip of my finger. I looked at it and thought; that’s for the two holes in my plants… Bitch!
After seeing what was going on with my plants I went into the house and came out with a 8 oz. bottle of this stuff called: Garden Safe, Fungicide 3 it’s suppose to be a fungicide, insecticide and Miticide. I shook the bottle real good and gave the 3 smallest plants a good soaking.
As dusk turned to night I checked on them throughout the night because I worry about my babies. The next morning, bright and early I went out to get a closer look at my girls. I didn’t see any green invaders or any more holes in any of the leaves.
However, I did notice one of my girls with a long stem and a big leaf at the end of it was kind of drooping, as was the whole plant. Maybe she was the weakest of the three and couldn’t hold up to the soaking I gave them? Well I spent part of my day checking on my plants to make sure they weren’t getting any worst from the soaking the night before.
Just before dusk I did notice Leaning Linda was standing straighter but it was time to give them all a second treatment of Garden Safe, Fungicide 3. As of this writing they seem like they’re weighted down but no worst for wear. I hope, a hope!
Anyway, that’s about all I have for now. As always, any and all thoughts and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. As for me I think this forum is the coolest place on Earth! Thanks To Each and Everyone Here!