Tiny bugs taking over my grow... help

Sorry; on the West Coast.

That is not what you want for your plants. It shouldn’t harm them in the short term so long as not in flower but you need a product that contains either BtK (Bacillus Thurengiensis) or Spinosad. Look at the other ingredients as well to make sure nothing is toxic.

Another thing you could do if dry ice is available: bag plant in a garbage bag and place a chunk of dry ice inside over night. That ought to suffocate most pests.

1 Like

Thrips for sure, spray pre flower with rotenone, pyrethrin or use predatory critters. Dont use rotenone or pyrethrin on budding plants. The bugs overwinter in leaf litter and soil, they feed off the sap on your leaves and are normally seen on the veins and margins of the leaf. They lay eggs on the underside of the leaf and that silvery sheen is a leaf with eggs under it. They live for about a month, and can have about 12 to 15 instars a year. You will need to discard all your soil ehen done with this grow and clean really well.
Honestly, if you are already mostly through flowering, the thrips aren’t a big deal. Just get the crop done and clean out the grow room.
I have thrips on my outdoor plants right now, but the plants are so big there is no need to worry about it. Yeah spinosad should do the trick too.

@Riley_ss
Here is a Google search on thrips bugs, and this is what you have. I hope you and your plants are well. This search below has heavy hitting info with about 52 different links.
Happy Grow & heavy Harvest
thrips - Google Search