Tiny auto is flowering

To begin with, over watered first 2 weeks and had slow growth of the gorilla glue auto. Corrected and leaves close together but appears to be flowering 25 days into growth, 3 inches. Using Giixer LED. Just started fertilizer. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Have you got a picture of the plant?

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome ! I would start by transplant into about a 5 gallon cloth or fabric pot with cannabis friendly soil . If possible fill out support ticket and you will get better feedback. Have you been checking the pH on your water in.

1 Like

No. Haven’t checked pH. Just made sure water was filtered with charcoal and aged to assure no chlorine.

1 Like

I recommend pH your water before watering in 6.5 being the Target.
and also check your pH after adding nutes to water when feeding. When you water to run off ,also check your numbers pH and PPM. My first thoughts I want to think your plant is hungry.

I agree with your idea of a hungry plant. I watered my 2 plants with 6-4-4 solution from the bottom one time and was surprised to see that 24 hours later some of the leaves had become noticeably greener. When the soil drys a bit, I will water with it again from the bottom. Because of the short stature of the plants, I think I had incorrectly assumed that it was too soon for nutes. I have ordered 5 gallon fabric pots to replace the 5 gallon buckets that I was going to use initially. Grew one time 45 years ago, but that experience did not help me today.

2 Likes

What kind of soil are you using ?

50% top soil, 50% potting soil with no added fertilizer.

1 Like

That pretty much explains why it looks hungry. I like to use the Cannabis friendly soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog or Fox Farm ocean Forest. The Happy Frog will take you about 4 weeks into veg before you need to feed. ocean Forest is hotter an can take you up to flowering stage without needing to feed. They are special organic Blend for the needs of cannabis plants.
Good luck

1 Like

Appreciate the info and will investigate.

1 Like

Blockquote

What a difference good help and 3 days makes. Thanks kellydans.

Hi there!
I am very new of the forum, and DO NOT KNOW where/how to ask question…
My gorilla glue auto is 8 weeks old now, and after stop growing for 4 weeks or so (just after the very first 2 leaves) now is back to life but is like 5 cm tall and with a few liiiiiiiiittle tiny leaves. It seems about to flower, but I am not really sure on what is going on. Is outdoors, low night temp (8 / 10 * C) and 20/22 daytime, on a fabric pot, light soil NO NUTS so far, we got a few raining days lately (is covered by a rigid transparent plastic dome for plants). His sister (4 weeks old) is a little bigger but is growing very slowly.
Please anybody reading, can help? Even let me understand how to post a question…I could not find any hints! Cheers!