Timing and thoughts?

Haven’t watered it in a bit because I stopped misting it. I’m gonna water around it in that ring as I have before but when do you really start watering a seedling in that circle? My first run was kinda guessing a lot and learning on here. Bud still my bud came out hitting great! One hit literally and I’d be smacked

2 Likes

As soon as it graduates from the root cube to a solo cup.

1 Like

I gotcha on that, what do you do for timing? Obv seedlings don’t show needing water for a while but when do you water/how often?

1 Like

Water when the cup runs dry. You can feel the difference in the weight when it’s wet/dry just like a pot. I water about 4-6 ounces once every 2-3 days. My style of growing is imperfect at best, I tried the chasing numbers thing. It doesn’t end well for me. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Look good to go to you guys? Almost all hairs are orange now I don’t think I see a single one white except small bud sights lower in the plant which does that matter? Or is it good to go now? I see some amber bulbs along with it seems clear and white. Lmk please boys!

3 Likes

@Oldguy @oldmarine @Bulldognuts @Graysin @merlin44 @2GreenThumbs

3 Likes

You are getting very close…personally I would let them go a bit longer but keep a close eye on them.

2 Likes

Agree with this advice, unless you’re trying to avoid the couchlock almost entirely. Then I’d do it now.

2 Likes

Cut it down now you mean? To get more thc vs the amber high?

1 Like

Maybe a week? More?

1 Like

Maybe a week or less…

1 Like

Yep. Although I’ll say I’ve harvested at both points - generally get better feedback from those who go longer.

2 Likes

The pistils have yet to curl she aint done yet my friend but very close

1 Like

True but all are dark now, ima give it probably 3-4 more days or should I wait longer? Others said a week or less bout 4 days ago

To each his own. But i prefer some amber in mine

1 Like

So you think I should hold off or chop her down?

2 Likes

@Graysin time yet to chop her or hold out a few more days?

Hard to say without seeing the up-close on trichomes.

She looks pretty done to me, but my eye isn’t the best. I usually leave my plants another week or so after they first look “done” to be safe. And then I forget about them and the pros like @HappyHydroGrower swoop in and casually remind me it’s probably past time. :joy: mostly it’s Spy. I trust his eyes over mine any day

1 Like

You have exactly 1 week 2 days until you chop. , :thinking:

1 Like

I think it’s one week and 3 days… lol.

Thanks @Graysin for the tag and confidence. Glad we’re not talking about pressure here… lol

The third pic looks like it has some swelling in it but I’m like the rest maybe another week or so.

Good luck and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v:

3 Likes