Timing and thoughts?

I run mine on 12/12 because I have em with my photos. One day when it’s the dead of winter again, I’ll run a full round of autos on 18/6 with the lights on “at night” to keep temps up without wasting the gas. Idk about our OP tho.

1 Like

Ok i understand now. Sorry i was late to the party. Get er done is all that counts. Grow on my friends

1 Like

Curious tho doesn’t running 12/12 seedling to finish make buds smaller tho? I have a new seedling that will be in the mix with my other two that are on 12/12 now currently. I kinda wanted to move the seedling somewhere by itself and run 20/4 but idk what to do :thinking: @Graysin @2GreenThumbs kinda wanna divide my tent and run the seedling 20/4. Or 18/6.

Technically if they’re all autos, you can just put them all on 20/4. No good reason you can’t.

2 Likes

Well see here’s my problem or I would lol. My one plant had to be switched to 12/12 to start flowering because it wouldn’t flip on it’s own and kept vegging like two weeks extra. So can I go from 12/12 to 18/6 again? And it keep doing it’s thing?!

2 Likes

No, probably not. You’re right to hesitate there - I would expect the one you had to flip on a 12/12 is a “photo” sort of. Enough that I wouldn’t put her back on 18/6, or she may reveg.

My exact worry! Thanks for the input my dude!

1 Like

Anybody know if this is normal aging? Or lights too close or nutrient burn? All tips are yellow, however top is a bit more as you can see. Also fan leaves feel kinda like sandpaper but ofc slightly less sharp. Is that under watering or normal also? Thanks guys!

@merlin44 @Graysin @2GreenThumbs

3 Likes

Looks a bit over fed to me. Particularly too much nitrogen this far into flower.

5 Likes

Should I ease up on nutrients or maybe nutrients every third feeding instead of second? And I’m guessing they will also stay this way instead of going back fully green.

1 Like

You could ease up, but I am not certain. I just follow the feeding chart from the manufacturer. I know that often people suggest some other feeding schedule. I have had no reason to change.

Anybody know how much longer before I can put under my normal lights which are 28 inches or so high. It’s been misted twice a day for about 7-8 days. Just wondering when I can put under the lights with the big girls. I usually do around 12 days but is that right? Sorry if I sound crazy I’m high asf :rofl:

1 Like

Omg I’m sorry about the pictures :rofl: horrible quality and just my small light on :rofl: my bad guys. I’m obliterated :man_facepalming:t3:

All good. I stop babying my plants when they give me their 2nd set of true leaves. Real light, full nutes (with Jacks anyway), and no misting/spritzing.

1 Like

Yea I’ll be adding them in with the big girls soon. Just wanted to give them a couple more days. Thanks man

1 Like

About 15 days above soil. On track? Looking good, looking like it’s lacking something etc? Also I see two fan leaves kind of turning sideways a little is that normal? Thanks boys!

4 Likes

@merlin44 @Bulldognuts @Graysin @Ozark @LearnasUgrow @MattyBear

2 Likes

I think that your seedlings look good and are on track. Many seedlings have a bit of weirdness, but they will outgrow it and amaze you.

7 Likes

I agree, looks good to me too :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

She’s praying. It’s got some “new leaf weirdness” as Merlin suggests but nothing concerning.

Next time you water, though, water in a wide ring outside the edges of the fan leaves. Make those roots stretch for their food. :v:

3 Likes