Timing and thoughts?

How long until both of these are ready? First three are one plant other two are another plant. Also what are the small purple stripes on the set of fan leaves at the top? Thanks guys!!

8 Likes

@merlin44 @Graysin @plumbdand @Bulldognuts @LearnasUgrow @2GreenThumbs @OGIncognito @Ozark

3 Likes

The one with the darkening pistils is a little ahead of the other, but to me it looks like at least another couple of weeks.

7 Likes

I agree with @Cap_Ron Looks like a couple of weeks or more.

2 Likes

What are those purple stripes on the one plant?

Any idea on those stripes?

2 Likes

Also what about the first plant? Looks like 3-4 weeks imo

1 Like

Those are her fall colors. If you want to see some real beauties check out the Bud of the Month contest.

5 Likes

Oh so that’s a normal? I grew two other plants same genetics and same seeds but didn’t do that during same span of life (2 week difference).

2 Likes

It’s called “senescence” (thank you autocorrect :laughing:). The colors and amount you get do vary genetically, but there’s a lot of other factors in play as well. Perfectly normal for that stage of bud maturity in my opinion from what I can see.

4 Likes

What @CurrDogg420 said is spot on. My summer grows don’t have the colors my winter grows do. Temps are a factor in colors along with the genitics
I hope your girls explode with colors! :crossed_fingers::pray::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=anthocyanin+light+stress+in+cannabis&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj37LCt37XaAhWpxlQKHWMfABgQgQMIIjAA

Here are google scholar articles about light spectrum and purple stems.

The moderators allowed me to post this before. No advertising on the site.

Mods please delete if not allowed.

2 Likes

As other said it’s normal and often cold temperature induced.
I started my gorilla G at the beginning of a ice storm the temperatures then went into the teens and never warmed up during the day. Needless to say the house was cooler than normal and still is. LOL the Gorilla Glue although healthy also has purple stripes and tint. And she’s just two and a half weeks old.
It went from the seedling stage right into the flowering stage. Lol
I am now officially growing a bonsai pot plant! :joy:

4 Likes

quite a while. 3+ weeks across the board just rough numbers.

4 Likes

I’ve once ask this exact question to a grower that i look up to and he looked me right in the eyes and said she will text you on your cell phone … " meaning the plant will tell you " so the next time i saw him i said she texted me and was ready … he had no clue what i meant … I laugh so hard I had to put the smoke down

1 Like

Im thinking you have maybe 4 weeks left

1 Like

At least 3 maybe longer.

Kick your lights to 12/12 and count ten weeks and check trichs

1 Like

They’re autos my man, 10 weeks from now they will be dead lol. And yea they’re on a 12/12 now actually

2 Likes

? Autos on 12/12 say whaaaa.?? May i ask why? Try 20/4 and holler back

1 Like