Times/day and for how long do I set my timers for hydro table

So I’m about to start a ebb and flow hydro table. I used to grow hydro many years ago but I can’t remember how many times per day, and for how long I set my timers. If I remember correctly I think I set them to go off 6 times in a 25 hour period for 15 minutes at a time. I’m using 60 gallons for a 4x4 table. I’m wondering the times and frequency for vegging. I’m not sure if it’s different for the flowering cycle either ? Thanks for everyone’s help, enjoy the weekend.

2 Likes

Flowering cycle will definitely be thirsty, and you may need to adjust the flood times to increase. Veg times can certainly be less, but not sure how often.

2 Likes

Before my cheap heater stuck on and baked my grow it was doing great. I was ebb and flow in expanded clay pebbles and was flooding every 2 hours for 15 minutes. The plant was loving it. Keep temp and humidity dialed in. 1st flood was within 30 mins of lights on and last about an hour before lights off. I did keep feeds same veg and flower only adjusted the feed ratios per the nute chart… Maybe this is helpful.

2 Likes