Timer adjustement how to do it

How do i àdjust to 12/12 it is the timer thàt càme with grow tent.

Pics so i can see the timer

Mechanical or digital :thinking: like :point_up: he said a picture would help

Well @Aussie_autos @MeEasy I just got up these bones move slow. But I tried to adjust to 12 /12. But it shut off. So I let it. Pictures in a few. Ok it os digital

Youtube digital timer. They are all basically the same. It seems like I always have to refer to the instructions so I said F it and got manual timers. Push in or pull out the pins and you’re done.

5 Likes

@MeEasy @Aussie_autos i switched the one with the I had for Christmas lights a better timer costs us 40 bucks. The one that came with grow kit I now believe malfuntion and lights ,everything was on 24/7. Now we will see

GE TIMER outdoor/indoor.

2 Likes

@Aussie_autos @beardless @MeEasy here’s the timer which came with the grow tent and I really DK if it worked right ever.

1 Like

probably nuttin wrong with the timer. they can be confusing though. i use an electronic timer and now i actually even like it after i figured out how to program it. utube is your friend here. as beardless said, they’re all pretty much alike.

i liked my mechanical timer also till the granddaughter started having fun with it.

1 Like

Been using the same push in pull out timers for 3 years. Haven’t had a problem yet :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I may just go with that if the GE timer doesn’t work out. I have one

1 Like

Just be careful when setting time, it’s easy to accidentally push a tab in while adjusting. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

thats the problem i had big fingers

see if this helps. The face is the same as the HBX digital timer I have

1 Like

I use all mechanical timers so I can’t really help but with a quick search I found this video on it

1 Like

Press clock and hold and set minutes and second. Then press program and set on and off time. Then press the auto/ on/ off switch making sure you go past the cycle you’re on before going back to auto. For instance of your lights are on when you set it make sure you click it on then to auto. Red light should be on showing you it’s on auto and programmed.

1 Like

You press the program button until u see 1 on come up then u press the week button until u get ur desired days that u want the time to come on then u press the hour button to set the hour and then the minute button to set the minutes then press the program button again until u see 1 off press the week button to set the days u want it to switch off now press the hour button to set ur time and then press the minute button to set the minutes .now if this is hard to follow look up on the internet at how to set a vivosun timer

Thank you all @Bluntsmoke @Aussie_autos @beardless @MeEasy @Bulldognuts @Newbiedude I tried to understand the way to program that timer ,but got totally fustigated about it and done and said nothing but I went upstairs gi=ot the better Digtial GE Timer we bought for Christmas Outdoors Lights and it has a setting for 6am-6pm 12 hours just what we need. So I will check it after 6pm and it will be out yes it will. Thank you all for your help! Thats the thing I enjoy about here I can ask questions even dumb ones when stoned and get real answers back.

2 Likes

Ur welcome @spudeater65

1 Like

Well the GE timer clicked on right @0822 just as It was programed to. Now I am happy 12/12 here we go! @MeEasy @Bulldognuts @Bluntsmoke @beardless @Aussie_autos @Newbiedude

4 Likes

1 Like