Time to switch to flowering nutes

Yeah, it does look like it’s foxtailing. What is your temp?

@raustin Holds pretty steady at 76-78*. But since keeping a small heater in there to help with rh it doesn’t really have a 10* swing in off period.

Yea she does seem to be foxtailing a bit. But she looks mighty fine!

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 my new light will
Be here this week I had to jump on the boards seeing everyone’s results. Yea I’m pretty anxious to get to her done.

Really want to see this Amnesia Haze fatten up with those boards.

That’s a good temperature. Sometimes they foxtail because of the strain, nothing you can do about it. It’s not the worst thing.

1 Like

Congrats Broham! :facepunch:t5::facepunch:t5: Welcome to the club! DB startd a movement around here

1 Like

Agreed DB has for sure the results speak for themselves. I went overkill on mine but wanted a fixture for when I get bigger space. Right it’s only an 18”x30” with a 260 :flushed::star_struck::joy: imagine I’ll have to keep dialed down for a bit. But luckily my state just approved our state for medical btw thanks for working at the polls.

De nada! Just doing my duty! And yea a bit overkill but ready for an upgrade. Ima audiophile so i learbd at an early age, buy bigger. Like get oversized amps for future upgrades, or big bas a** speakers. Smart purchase

1 Like

Better to have to much light and not need it then to not have enough. You’ll definitely be ready for an upgrade in space after that light gets to you lol. Plants look great keep it up.

2 Likes

1 Like

Looking like a breeders photo! Very well done. (Sorry outta likes)

1 Like

Thanks bro planning on chopping this weekend!

Tomorrow starts the dark period day 90. @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie @raustin @NavyVet420 @Drillbit

6 Likes

She looks beautiful!

1 Like

Gorgeous!!! Def a beauty.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @Midwestnewbie!

3 Likes

Thanks buddy! You guys make it easy to want to be on this site. @dbrn32

3 Likes

We appreciate that, and just as happy to have everyone.

2 Likes

Oh my… that’s beautiful

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like