Time to start the flowering stage

These are White Widow grown from ilgm seeds. The plants are will be 5 weeks old from sprout tomorrow. Tallest plant is 29 inches tall from the soil20191125_151724%5B1%5D

4 Likes

Hello @timeless,
Welcome to the forum.
We like to watch grows so keep us updated.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @timeless I’m assuming autos 5 weeks and flowering. Keep up the good work

Here is some data:
ilgm WW autos
2.5 ft X 4 ft closet
1500 triple chip led running veg only now and 20 hours on and 4 obviously off
450 cfm exhaust
screen set 20 inches above soil
ph and ppm checked every watering which is about every 3 days now
5 gal fiber sack
feeding Bergman’s growtime fertilizer every other water
oh, the most important part is this is my first grow and and I appreciate any advice or comments. Here is few more pics of the girls at day 34 since sprout.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help. Should I cut back on the hours the light is on? I am running 18 on and 6 off now. Just started that yesterday. I have switched to bloom and veg both, is that right?

1 Like

That’ll do as long as all your plants are autos! If you have any photos in there and you want to flower them too then the light will need to be 12/12.

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM, @timeless! :v:

Hi :wave: @timeless… welcome.

Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome. Any comments or suggestions are always appreciated. This is my first grow and I will try to post pics as the drama unfolds.

5 Likes

@timeless Welcome to the best place you can possibly be! :wink: Keep on keeping on!! :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

Welcome! Your in the right place! Looks good!

Welcome to the forum, everything is looking pretty good, looking forward to watching you harvest a bountiful harvest.

Welcome to the forum! There are many people here that can help you along the way :v::bear:

1 Like