Time to harvest today?

Looking for advice if I should harvest these plants. Leaving town for a week tomorrow.

3 Likes

Try to get a closeup of the trichomes on the buds. They should have some amber. Looks good though!!!

1 Like

1 Like

Still a little difficult with that lens. If you have a jewelers loupe, or can fast track a USB microscope (like $30 on Amazon), that would really help. I mean, it looks ‘ready’, but when the TIP of those little trichomes get some amber they are ready-ready.

1 Like

Also, is that just a bad blur? Or potential mold? May wanna check it…

Thanks man I need more venting of fresh air moving in my tent My first grow number 2 will be flawless LOL.

1 Like

Looks like it could be a web of some sort look for pests

1 Like

I never imagined there would be sooooooo much involved. I knew there was maintanence, but my eyes hurt at the end of most days from inspecting. Mine are outside so I’m always looking for bugs, mold, etc. Had a stray cat spray a 6" girl just going into veg a few weeks ago. Completely wilted and died in just a few hours. Then you got feeding and watering schedules and mixing and measuring. I started just a couple of months ago, but jeez, the amount of stuff I’ve learned and everything that goes with it.

3 Likes

Looks like mold if it is you need to remove it and treat your plant.