Time to flip lights?

Yeah , that’s a good temperature range on and off should be no problem with that.

2 Likes

10% of nitrogen 30% of phousphourus and 30% of potassium , now thats not the amount you want to used only a percent of that and if you have 3% of N. 6% of P. & 6% of potassium they will start rooting to help the vertical stretxh as they go from veg stage to flower stage .

2 Likes

I believe I have that 3-3-6 in dry organic compound I can mix with water. I use warm water to mix @yoshi @beardless @Nicky @Spiney_norman @kellydans

Hey @spudeater65 ur girls should start to stretch and then they should start to flower ur girls look great u should start to see a big difference in ur plants soon

1 Like

I was very surpised when i opened the tent in the dark hours. Never did that the RH @70% wow and the plants looked way better. Is that normal?

Going in bloom you want the humidity down to around 55% to keep the buds dried from getting moisture from tge plants releasing the water vapor from drinking more water as the buikd flowering roots . The humidity is spiking cause the plants are drinking much more water now and you will have to control it !

1 Like

Yes @yoshi had to give them huge water today from the bottom .Stick my finger in dry ,filled the tray with the water ,added some HF Soil to the seedlings they got taller.lights on RH is about 54%

Hey if there looking good and ur rh is at 70% man i wouldnt be worried @spudeater65 .hey check out this

3 Likes

Skittles yes mr T. I likey

@yoshi @beardless @Aussie_autos @Nicky @Spiney_norman @kellydans Having fun by the tent , made a joint holder with pipe cleaners and a ozone chillum. Me testing it!! It works @Newt @JaneQP

3 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

There looking great bro keep it up